Evina Westbrook to transfer | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Evina Westbrook to transfer

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Baylor too. Chloe Jackson, Juicy Landrum, and Didi Richards are all guards.
Mississippi State & South Carolina also had 3 guard lineups.

Reaction Score
Mississippi State & South Carolina also had 3 guard lineups.
Mississippi State had some small ones too. All were under 5'7". Pretty remarkable they were so successful. I think Geno will make it work:D.

Reaction Score
Just something to keep an eye on. DeerPark from VolNation is always spot on with his information and sources.
951904FC-CB25-488F-8596-49E1E27D7C14.jpeg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I remember when Westbrook made her official to College Park, it rained the entire weekend. I was like, that's the end of that.[/QUOTE]

Lol, you sure read those tea leaves correctly. ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Baylor too. Chloe Jackson, Juicy Landrum, and Didi Richards are all guards.

I just watched a replay of the Baylor/ND game. I enjoyed it more the second time because I knew the outcome, and could concentrate more on watching the play and execution of the players and the plays. Kim hit a grand slam HR when she got Jackson from LSU, not knowing at the time how much of an impact she would ultimately have on her program. A win-win for both Jackson and Baylor. I also like the play of Landrum and Richards.

Jackson played all 40 minutes for Baylor Sunday night. She ran Mulkey's offense all year like no one else on the team could. Baylor does not win that game without Jackson's leadership and production.

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
I just watched a replay of the Baylor/ND game. I enjoyed it more the second time because I knew the outcome, and could concentrate more on watching the play and execution of the players and the plays. Kim hit a grand slam HR when she got Jackson from LSU, not knowing at the time how much of an impact she would ultimately have on her program. A win-win for both Jackson and Baylor. I also like the play of Landrum and Richards.

Jackson played all 40 minutes for Baylor Sunday night. She ran Mulkey's offense all year like no one else on the team could. Baylor does not win that game without Jackson's leadership and production.

Credit Mulkey for developing Jackson quickly as a PG and Jackson for buying into the program. Both Mulkey and Jackson worked hard this year on Jackson's development. Worked out great for both.

Reaction Score
Don’t want to start a rumor mill but keep an eye out for Zaay Green out of Tennessee.

Reaction Score
Clay Kallam suggesting Westbrook is looking at UConn.

Personally, I don't see a match, but Kallam is a no-nonsense guy.

Only what I read but she may have a helicopter mother. Geno no like.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
A coaching change DOES NOT mean automatic eligibility for transferring players.

At least, not officially.
The new criteria as of April 2018 is: Due to circumstances beyond the control of the player.
A coach getting fired would certainly fit this criteria. But.... This is the NCAA.

Reaction Score
The new criteria as of April 2018 is: Due to circumstances beyond the control of the player.
A coach getting fired would certainly fit this criteria. But.... This is the NCAA.

Will be interesting, there were players who transferred last year who didn't get a waiver after their coach was fired. They need to enforce this consistently.

Reaction Score
As far as waivers go, the Sheperds even said they were surprised that Jessica received a waiver. They said it was all in the way the waiver request was prepared. What we believe as far as waivers being approved is all speculation & guesses.

Reaction Score
As far as waivers go, the Sheperds even said they were surprised that Jessica received a waiver. They said it was all in the way the waiver request was prepared. What we believe as far as waivers being approved is all speculation & guesses.

She was denied the first time and prevailed on appeal, if I recall correctly.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Clay Kallam suggesting Westbrook is looking at UConn.

Personally, I don't see a match, but Kallam is a no-nonsense guy.

I like Clay Kallam -- and I actually know him (we have grabbed lunch and caught up over the years when he visits Phoenix, although not in the past 2-3 years).

However, I did not see where Clay Kallam (who posts as "ClayK" on Rebkell) made any such statement.
RebKell's Junkie Boards :: Log in

He did not post this to Twitter:
Clay Kallam (@ClayKallam) | Twitter

He did not post this to Facebook:
Clay Kallam

He did not post this to Instagram:
Clay Kallam (@clay.kallam) • Instagram photos and videos

When you have a moment, would you mind providing the link to where Clay Kallam made the statement (I am sure there are a number of possible places where he might have made it, but I interact primarily with Clay on Rebkell, Facebook, and via phone/text). Thanks, @Sluconn Husky !

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I like Clay Kallam -- and I actually know him (we have grabbed lunch and caught up over the years when he visits Phoenix, although not in the past 2-3 years).

However, I did not see where Clay Kallam (who posts as "ClayK" on Rebkell) made any such statement.
RebKell's Junkie Boards :: Log in

He did not post this to Twitter:
Clay Kallam (@ClayKallam) | Twitter

He did not post this to Facebook:
Clay Kallam

He did not post this to Instagram:
Clay Kallam (@clay.kallam) • Instagram photos and videos

When you have a moment, would you mind providing the link to where Clay Kallam made the statement (I am sure there are a number of possible places where he might have made it, but I interact primarily with Clay on Rebkell, Facebook, and via phone/text). Thanks, @Sluconn Husky !

Evina Westbrook Transferring from Tennessee | Bear Insider

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member