ESPN U First Night Flyaround | The Boneyard

ESPN U First Night Flyaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just started on ESPN U. They're looking at us, Kentucky and Arizona. I know we all like to gripe about the anti-husky bias of the national media but they're really doing us well here. It's worth watching before the watchESPN stream of our first night begins.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Just started on ESPN U. They're looking at us, Kentucky and Arizona. I know we all like to gripe about the anti-husky bias of the national media but they're really doing us well here. It's WERTH watching before the watchESPN stream of our first night begins.

I fixed it for you!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Its like bizarro world listening to these college talking heads. Even the other coaches think the squid is the only one who can coach 9 mcdonalds all americans.

Reaction Score
Jeff Goodman just said Daniel Hamilton could be one of the best players in the country, that's quite a departure from when he used to rip on him for being a gunner who didn't know how to pass.

Reaction Score
Jeff Goodman just said Daniel Hamilton could be one of the best players in the country, that's quite a departure from when he used to rip on him for being a gunner who didn't know how to pass.

Now it's just Boatright who doesn't know how to pass.

Alternately:

He's trying to build up Hamilton's profile enough that he'll demand too many shots in an attempt to disrupt team chemistry, proving himself right.

Reaction Score
Do people realize that Duke has just as many McDonald's All-Americans as Kentucky this year? It's not nearly as historic as the pundits are making it out to be.

Reaction Score
Do people realize that Duke has just as many McDonald's All-Americans as Kentucky this year? It's not nearly as historic as the pundits are making it out to be.

9 each. To be fair, 4-5 of the Duke kids were not ranked in the top 25 and got the McD Duke push whereas Ulis and Booker were the only borderline UK kids.

Reaction Score
Terrible show. Talking over the festivities. I guess all that connecticut taxpayer money does not equate to quality.

Reaction Score
Terrible show. Talking over the festivities. I guess all that connecticut taxpayer money does not equate to quality.
You're an idiot. It's a great show, recruits have to be impressed.

Reaction Score
Who Ha said:

Throw on espn3 on your Xbox or computer all UConn broadcast.

Reaction Score
Not to mention that being a McDonald's All-Americans is completely arbitrary.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If you guys didn't watch the ESPN3 feed, you f---ed up.

My lord, UConn smacked this one out of the park.

Kentucky was happy to have Drake. We had Ray Allen.

We won again.

And a couple of new banners too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member