ESPN U First Night Flyaround | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN U First Night Flyaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
uconn women going undefeated. this nurse chick is nice, not to mention the greatest female hooper ever breanna stewart

Reaction Score
Facey has some snap to his game. I sure hope he figures out what he's supposed to be doing on the court. He just seems like the best athlete out there... by far.
Agreed, Facey is a great athlete. He looks like a guard running the floor, I really think he could be a good one.

Reaction Score
oqoQRsT.jpg

I mean, you can come to UConn and win championships, but it's also hard to pass up hanging out with Derek Zoolander.

Reaction Score
I haven't seen many women's players drop dimes like Moriah Jefferson.

Oh, and Purvis' hops are as good as advertised.

Reaction Score
Hamilton has a much better handle than I thought, he's quicker too. But smaller than I expected. Both thinner and shorter.

Reaction Score
Tim Welsh also thinking Cassell Jr might start as well, alot of hype bubbling around him.

Reaction Score
Tim Welsh also thinking Cassell Jr might start as well, alot of hype bubbling around him.
He would have to be really freaking good to start over Purvis or Hamilton, not a bad problem to have.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
We need to find someone who can knock down a 3...

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Don't go over to the UK practice like my son has. Cal is doing the sales job while the game goes on in the background. Sickening.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
if purvis constantly attacks the basket with power and speed, it will open up shots on the outside and space for brimah and the bigs... i hope omar keeps his confidence up and doesnt force anything this year and just plays his gam... i think boat is going to set up the offense and take his shot when hes open or times running out

Reaction Score
Im sick and tired of hearing about Kentucky already
Its alright uk talk, is just that "talk" and talk has been proven cheap.

We don't need talk, we are blue collar, putting work in. If you think about it we historically aren't spotlighted until March/April. College basketball needs uk, dook, vitale, espn, etc. The only reason we need them is to have someone or something to move out of our way, stomp on, or embarrass/humiliate. I love to gloat that we are bigger than all of that, we are at the top.

There are a lot of kansas, dooks, uks, mich states, etc. out there but only one King of college basketball. So fans and joe public can relate to those 'princesses', hence the big target audience.
We are all alone. Everyone and Everything else actually don't know how we (i.e. UConn world) are living, so I give them some slack and actually understand what's happening. They are all wannabes.

Rings, Trophies and Championships are the results of our actions, no words needed!

This pic is who we are in college basketball, and what other fan or broadcaster can relate to riding in this?

0x600.jpg

Reaction Score
You're an idiot. It's a great show, recruits have to be impressed.

Hey dummy. I didn't say UCONN's show was unimpressive It was great on the thrice. I was talking about the u's presentation. I take it you work for Disney

Reaction Score
People just kind of look different down in Kentucky. They have a very distinct look, those people in the crowd.

Reaction Score
People just kind of look different down in Kentucky. They have a very distinct look, those people in the crowd.

I think I saw a few in the crowd with at least 5 teeth. But if you look behind the bench & the slew of Top 10 recruits, none of them look excited to be there. The KY scrimage is not very exciting. A lot less energy than the UConn scrimage from a crowd feel. Hey, if recruits want to go to KenSucky for celebrities fans, not much UConn do... We'll just continue to lay out the Championship trophies each First Night.

Ulis looks the best to me. Excellent handle & passing. The rest, look average...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom