ESPN U First Night Flyaround | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ESPN U First Night Flyaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a screenshot of the Ray Allens introduction? They had the camera behind his shoulder ready to walk out and in the background was an illuminated UConn logo on the ceiling. It gave me goosebumps

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a screenshot of the Ray Allens introduction? They had the camera behind his shoulder ready to walk out and in the background was an illuminated UConn logo on the ceiling. It gave me goosebumps

Would like to see that also.

Reaction Score
I admit it is pretty sickening listening to analysts gush about the wealth of talent at Kentucky, but it also sets them up for failure if they don't get it done. Unlike last year, they have both starters returning and top quality freshmen. There's no excuse that will be good enough if they don't cut down the nets. They won't be able to talk about injuries or youth if they have two starting fives that they can put out there. I don't know how well all that talent will mesh but I can see major issues if many of the superstar players they have don't get their minutes. Then if they get knocked off in the tournament it could be a major meltdown in Lexington. I'd love for us to be the ones that burst their bubble again! On a related note, how is possible that Duke continually gets so much talent and does so little with it? Krsys$$$$ is so highly thought of as a coach but have any of his recent teams looked even remotely as effective as his teams in the past? Lets see if this year is a turnaround with 9 McDonald's AA like Kentucky. Oh well, just makes KO look even better!!

Reaction Score
Agree CT74 - if Cal doesn't win the NC he's a huge failure. If you look at that roster then actually see these kids play, he is absolutely loaded as branded. These kids are really really talented and monstrous. He made sure he said time and time again he will "make mistakes as he is learning" and "they're still freshman" and the media buys it. He has a returning team which should hoist the banner never mind the fact he's added Towns Ulis and others......this team is sick it really is. If he fails it will prove his abilities are inflated.

One can only hope!!

Reaction Score
IqGqrWl.png

http://i.imgur.com/IqGqrWl.png

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Unfortunately every time they showed logos projected on the ceiling all the flaking was clearly visible. We need another Italian master artist to get that fixed.

Reaction Score
Reminded me of The Wizard of OZ.

Reaction Score
So, looking like the First Night replay will be up later today. Just uploaded it, but because of a Beyonce song during the intros, the entire video was muted. Gonna edit that song out and have it up by this afternoon. Thanks a lot Beyonce.

Reaction Score
Jeff Goodman just said Daniel Hamilton could be one of the best players in the country, that's quite a departure from when he used to rip on him for being a gunner who didn't know how to pass.

It must have tore Goodman up to have to speak highly about us.

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice how ginormous Calipari is, a regular butterball.
One common strategy for enthralling a group of people is to set up the notion that "hey, I'm just one of you guys!" so I think Cal "filling out" is just putting the icing on the cake of building a relatable identity with his fans; He's already an obnoxious, arrogant, stupid, and ignorant loudmouth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69