Espn promoting Power 5 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Espn promoting Power 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

When does their exclusivity period for BE tv negotiations start? In one month's time? Perhaps now, they start to lay off a little and say, "See, we can make your life hell or your life better. Choose us this time around." I've even noticed that Adelson has been more agreeable and defensive of the BE in the past week or so (although it's probably because she's on her fifth vacation or so)...

Reaction Score
We are not even getting Lunchtime Links from ESPN's BE blog anymore, it won't be too long before the BE is not even listed with other big 5 blogs.

Reaction Score

I wouldn't read anything into this. The Big East has been so dominant in basketball that if they didn't include us in that group it would blatantly obvious to everyone what they are doing. Right now it is only obvious to Big East fans.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
We are not even getting Lunchtime Links from ESPN's BE blog anymore, it won't be too long before the BE is not even listed with other big 5 blogs.

Good point. I've noticed that lately, too. I guess I haven't been missing it, since all she does is re-link Dez's articles that I've already read. Still, good point...

Reaction Score
This is the dumbest of arguments and history only appeals to those who are already fans of the school. The fact that McNabb played for the Cuse is a compelling reason for me to watch a ****ty Cuse team today? Or maybe it's Jim Brown that is the tipping point? I'm sure discussing Doug Flutie will help ease the pain of watching a moribund BC team. And of course yes, remiscing about Tony Dorsett makes watching a Pitt game so much better.

To fall back on this is, IMO, an admission that the teams in question suck.
ACC should have taken Holy Cross over BC then...

Reaction Score
Good point. I've noticed that lately, too. I guess I haven't been missing it, since all she does is re-link Dez's articles that I've already read. Still, good point...

That's because she's been on vacation... just one of seemingly many...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
That's because she's been on vacation... just one of seemingly many...

Seriously! By my count, it has been about five this year already. What a job. Never leave your home, except for when you are "on vacation"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom