Enosch Wolf | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Enosch Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Absolutely right Dan agree with everything you said. Wolf will be solid and serviceable for us next year. Wolf has good basketball skills but is a little out of shape. Once he gets into the gym hard he will be very good for us especially since you cant teach 7'1.

My starting lineup for next year:

1: Boat
2: Omar Calhoun
3: Giffey
4: Roscoe
5: Wolf

Bench: Napier, Olander, Daniels, RJ Evans

Prepare to be disappointed. There's about a 0% chance of Napier not starting. Look at Napier's numbers in the games JC coached and his numbers for the Blaney games.

I'm not saying Napier is the best PG we have ever had, but he has bought all-in on JC's desires and the results are there for everyone to see. Napier is the starting PG next year.

H

huskymagic

Prepare to be disappointed. There's about a 0% chance of Napier not starting. Look at Napier's numbers in the games JC coached and his numbers for the Blaney games.

I'm not saying Napier is the best PG we have ever had, but he has bought all-in on JC's desires and the results are there for everyone to see. Napier is the starting PG next year.

I know Diesel that Napier will definitely start and most likely Calhoun will utilize both little guards in the lineup most games, but I am listing my preferences and who I think can help us most. Napier is a very good player but he hurts Boatrights development unfortunately and Boat has the better upside. As I have stated many times I dont like the two little guard lineups because it exposes us too much which is why i would start Omar at the 2 and Giffey at the 3. Of course, I am expecting big things from my main man Roscoe next year look for him to be a beast this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom