Emmanuel Owootoah | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Emmanuel Owootoah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any coaches from his Dream school checking him out???
I saw that we were going to call him after his game yesterday. I'm not sure if it happened but I wouldn't doubt it.

Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: UK asst Orlando Antigua called to check in on 2013 PG Emmanuel Owootoah, Cordia (KY) coach Rodrick Rhodes confirmed to @SNYtv .

I really think it is time to get in on him hard right now.

Reaction Score
So if I recall correctly, UCLA, Arizona, Baylor, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida State, and UConn are after him now? But since he didn't shoot enough in his video he isn't good enough for UConn. /Boneyard scouting.

Reaction Score
@TheRoadtoRupp: NC State called Cordia point guard Emmanuel Owootoah today at school. Plays tonight at home vs LCC and FSU, UCONN planning to attend.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Hopefully an offer accompanies Ollie's visit tonight. It would be nice is a verbal commit comes right after that.

Reaction Score
I don't understand this, we are going after bigger fish than Owotooah in 2013? We have a scholly to fill this year and I haven't heard about any bigger fish we are going after. We are Owootoah's dream school and a whole lot of big fish are going after him, seems like a no-brainer that we would recruit him.

Reaction Score
I don't understand this, we are going after bigger fish than Owotooah in 2013? We have a scholly to fill this year and I haven't heard about any bigger fish we are going after. We are Owootoah's dream school and a whole lot of big fish are going after him, seems like a no-brainer that we would recruit him.

More than likely we will have 3 pgs next year. Yes teams are looking at him but that's because there isn't much out there. Just because these teams look at a player doesn't mean they will play. Every team needs bench players to fill out a roster. With that said I don't see a need to add another pg unless he is a stand out player. No 2014 pg would look at us if we have boat, Samuels, and this kid on the roster. Let it go and focus on 2014.

Reaction Score
You know, just because Ollie is in Memphis doesn't mean that we don't have anybody checking out this kid tonight.

Reaction Score
You know, just because Ollie is in Memphis doesn't mean that we don't have anybody checking out this kid tonight.

True, but heard non of the staff went down, who knows if that is true

Reaction Score
Brimah has few relevant offers and he is a sleeper that will become the next Hilton/Thabeet. This kid has interest from UCLA, Arizona, Baylor, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida State, NC State, and UConn but its just because he is all that is left. I love me some Boneyard logic.

Reaction Score
Brimah has few relevant offers and he is a sleeper that will become the next Hilton/Thabeet. This kid has interest from UCLA, Arizona, Baylor, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida State, NC State, and UConn but its just because he is all that is left. I love me some Boneyard logic.

Darius Smith had interest from Cincinnati, Kentucky, Marquette, and Missouri. Who knows if this kid will be good or not. But, do we really need a 4th pg and a 3rd small pg? Why waste waste a scholarship on a position where we dont need help. Get a wing and shoot for a big time pg for next year.

Reaction Score
Darius Smith had interest from Cincinnati, Kentucky, Marquette, and Missouri. Who knows if this kid will be good or not. But, do we really need a 4th pg and a 3rd small pg? Why waste waste a scholarship on a position where we dont need help. Get a wing and shoot for a big time pg for next year.

Because there's a non-zero chance that two of our current point guards will leave school after this year.

Reaction Score
I want this kid as napiers backup next year. well be punching ourselves in the face if he's Chris Paul .

Reaction Score
In the aftermath of the firing of Kevin O'neil, Kendal Harris of USC asked for his release.. 6-4 PG 195 lbs., 4* .. 84 Scout grade, 77th in the ESPN100

We'll see if Coach Ollie gets involved..

Reaction Score
In the aftermath of the firing of Kevin O'neil, Kendal Harris of USC asked for his release.. 6-4 PG 195 lbs., 4* .. 84 Scout grade, 77th in the ESPN100

We'll see if Coach Ollie gets involved..
Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog