2021 Recruiting: - El Ellis | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: El Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2021 remaining offers:
(* denotes priority target according to Borges)

Aminu Mohammed- SF- DC (1 crystal ball for Lville)
*Trevor Keels- SG- VA
Hunter Sallis- CG- NE
Franck Kepnang- C- PA
*Quincy Allen- SF- DC
*Rahsool Diggins- PG- PA
Micawber Etienne- C- CT
*Jordan Longino- SG- PA (1 crystal ball for Nova)(still cant find confirmation we've actually offered)
*Jordan Hawkins- SG- MD
Jakai Robinson- SG- MD (1 crystal ball for Seton Hall)
Tyrese Hunter- PG- WI
Brayon Freeman- PG- VA
*Jaylen Blakes- CG- NJ
Akoldah Gak- PF- NJ
*Samson Johnson- PF- NJ
Jordan Riley- SG- NY
Lucas Taylor- SG- NC

anyone missing or shouldnt be here?

gimme: Hunter/Hawkins/Allen/Johnson

Last edited:
Reaction Score
2021 remaining offered recruits:
(* denotes priority target according to Borges)

Aminu Mohammed- SF- DC (1 crystal ball for Lville)
*Trevor Keels- SG- VA
Hunter Sallis- CG- NE
Franck Kepnang- C- PA
*Quincy Allen- SF- DC
*Rahsool Diggins- PG- PA
Micawber Etienne- C- CT
*Jordan Longino- SG- PA (1 crystal ball for Nova)(still cant find confirmation we've actually offered)
*Jordan Hawkins- SG- MD
Jakai Robinson- SG- MD (1 crystal ball for Seton Hall)
Tyrese Martin- PG- WI
Brayon Freeman- PG- VA
*Jaylen Blakes- CG- NJ
Akoldah Gak- PF- NJ
*Samson Johnson- PF- NJ
Nate Santos- SF- CT
Sean Durugordon- SF- CT
Jordan Riley- SG- NY
Lucas Taylor- SG- NC

anyone missing? gimme:
PG- Martin
SG- Hawkins
SF- Allen
PF- Johnson
Tyrese Martin is already at UConn and he's not a point guard. Durugordon hasn't been offered, neither has Santos. I wonder how much else of this is inaccurate.

Reaction Score
Tyrese Martin is already at UConn and he's not a point guard. Durugordon hasn't been offered, neither has Santos. I wonder how much else of this is inaccurate.

He obviously means Hunter. Couple people have made that mistake today.

Reaction Score
Tyrese Martin is already at UConn and he's not a point guard.
the fact that i had him listed as a PG from Wisconsin didnt tip you off? or are you just in a bad mood about Ellis? KSC94 had originally posted that durugordon and santos were offered but apologies for not independently verifying (sorry KSC94)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Plan Bs across the board or just at PG and SF? how is a big SG to replace Bouk not the top priority, e.g. hawkins or longino?
Plan Bs across the board? I mean this is not the time for the staff to get creative with burgers bendm not sure where you're going with this. :eek:

Reaction Score
Well... I take back all the nice things I said and will root extra hard for Louisville to lose every dam game!

Shouldn’t be too hard, I can’t stand them from our days in the same conference with them. Welcome to the party you should have already been at long ago.

Reaction Score
Strange trip this is... not sure what happened. Still have hope but something seemed to shift... talk is ville is jumping ahead.

Time will tell
No matter which way this commitment ends up going I appreciate you sharing inside info with the board. If the kid ends up going to Louisville please just block the idiots who will feel the need to go after you and don't let them discourage you from sharing!

Reaction Score
No matter which way this commitment ends up going I appreciate you sharing inside info with the board. If the kid ends up going to Louisville please just block the idiots who will feel the need to go after you and don't let them discourage you from sharing!
Unlike certain people (um, person) on this board who shall remain nameless, husky99 goes out of his way to caveat everything he says appropriately and humbly shares his info without trying to draw attention to himself. Makes it much easier to accept when something doesn't go our way and no one will ever get on his case as a result.

Reaction Score

Well done.

It’s over if DH is no longer following him that’s all you need to know unfortunately.

Next...

Reaction Score
Unlike certain people (um, person) on this board who shall remain nameless, husky99 goes out of his way to caveat everything he says appropriately and humbly shares his info without trying to draw attention to himself. Makes it much easier to accept when something doesn't go our way and no one will ever get on his case as a result.

Honestly. 95% of following recruiting is second hand or third hand and i guess in this case 14th hand... i try to be upfront without tell to much about my sources. A handful of boneyarders have burned good sources. Is what it is..
The local reporter loved me for years because i posted the news. Got them a few extra hits in a profession.

Reaction Score
All recruiting losses stink. But this one isn't the worst because I believe it could have forced Gaffney's hand to think about transfer at the end of the season with two older, experienced guys ahead of him (and I think he has the chance to be a reliable 4 year cornerstone ala Taliek). Moreso, as I've posted before, the 21-22 one time transfer rule means there will be a glut of quality players available and diminishes the impact of this year's recruiting cycle.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
It looks like he's still following most of the staff ... I know that's not the only factor here, but is it the crystal balls that everyone is freaking about?

Edit: nevermind - looks like the last few posts have answered that question

Reaction Score
3 crystal balls for Lville with 8, 8, and 9 confidence levels

Louisville's lawyers must have told him there's no truth to any rumors about potential NCAA sanctions over misdeeds from the recent past.

Reaction Score

not salty...they also have a crystal ball for aminu mohammed in 2021

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm guessing Loui$ville heard that too and dropped a nice bag off for El Ellis. Oh well it happens.
Let’s give Louisville a little more credit than throwing money bags around. No cheating allegations under Mack, and he’s a good coach, done a really good job over there since Pitino. Just got beat out this time, no worries.

It’s one thing if it’s LSU, Arizona, or Kansas. But we just sound like the idiotic Syracuse fanbase every time we blame the reason we lose recruits on money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom