2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
Testing our faith. If he comes this weekend I think we get him.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Guess we must be in a good spot with Javonte Brown Ferguson. Is there a way to pull an OV if the kid isn't considering? I mean that's pretty darn disrespectful if he comes after eliminating us.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
It's confusing we seem to be having such a hard time landing a center - I would have thought the improvement Carlton made last year would have helped us a lot convincing bigs that they could come here and be developed quickly.

Reaction Score
What's the weather going to be like during his visit?

Reaction Score
Jake had tweeted that he was cancelling his visit however he deleted it soon after

Attachments

• 51A69EC6-1358-4AFF-9CAC-5B0335F1F8CB.png
    51A69EC6-1358-4AFF-9CAC-5B0335F1F8CB.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 318
Reaction Score
It's confusing we seem to be having such a hard time landing a center - I would have thought the improvement Carlton made last year would have helped us a lot convincing bigs that they could come here and be developed quickly.
Great point.

My guess: a lot of players we tried to bring in wanted a real chance to start right away. Cockburn will get that in Illinois; Mitchell will get that in UMass; Coleman will get that in ECU; Ugboh in Tulsa; Reid in Garner-Webb. Only guy from '19 who bucks that trend is Wahab.

Reaction Score
I thought it was odd that we went 4 deep to see Javonte Brown-Ferguson just a couple days before Cardwell was supposed to be visiting, and while we were supposedly also in great shape with Cardwell. I'd guess in retrospect that Cardwell had already deferred his visit to First Night and the staff wasn't getting a good vibe. I have liked Cardwell the best of our center prospects so if we really are fighting from behind or have lost the battle, that is disappointing. In Aug I thought our class would be Richmond & Cardwell. After the Jackson verbal, Jackson & Cardwell. I wish these kids would just follow the Boneyard script we have for them

Reaction Score
I thought it was odd that we went 4 deep to see Javonte Brown-Ferguson just a couple days before Cardwell was supposed to be visiting, and while we were supposedly also in great shape with Cardwell. I'd guess in retrospect that Cardwell had already deferred his visit to First Night and the staff wasn't getting a good vibe. I have liked Cardwell the best of our center prospects so if we really are fighting from behind or have lost the battle, that is disappointing. In Aug I thought our class would be Richmond & Cardwell. After the Jackson verbal, Jackson & Cardwell. I wish these kids would just follow the Boneyard script we have for them
Totally agree and great last sentence.

Reaction Score

Spot on Ricker my thought is Cardwell is a Vol soon the 2nd visit with Barnes was not good for us. We continue to struggle to get a solid big. Need Josh to continue to elevate his game through the next 2 years to star status so they can say "Look what we do with big men". Maybe we get some Canadian bacon huh?

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Can someone please shed some light on what is going on...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He doesn't say final four schools. It just looks like he posted the schools jerseys he's taken OV to.

This was on his story, so isn't available anymore. But the photo didn't say final four that I can see. That was added by the HS video media people who tweeted it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Idk what to think, cardwell doesn’t say final 4 anywhere

On the other hand, he did like it, but that could be the whole liking anything that mentions you thing.

Reaction Score
On the other hand, he did like it, but that could be the whole liking anything that mentions you thing.
If it says it’s his final 4 and he likes it instead of correcting the guy who posted, then that’s all you need to know. Next

and I double checked and yes, he did like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom