2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bump. So its Cardwell Week. He made it out of UT without committing which seems like a decent sign. How are we feeling here at this point? Any of the optimism diminished? Any winky-faces, weather reports etc....?

Careful. How many times have we heard that recruits don't commit at the visit but instead wait till the following week so they can tell the other coaches? You may have DOOMED us.....................but the idea of him coming to First Night and committing on the spot sure sounds good.

Reaction Score
Careful. How many times have we heard that recruits don't commit at the visit but instead wait till the following week so they can tell the other coaches? You may have DOOMED us......but the idea of him coming to First Night and committing on the spot sure sounds good.

Yeah concerned it’s Monday and he’s calling the other coaches we aren’t sure of anything until he steps on campus Friday.

DOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEDD

Reaction Score

This is the best mixtape of him available.

If we're going to get a lower rated big, this is what we need. Aggressiveness, intensity on defense. Athleticism and rim running. If he has the ability to hedge hard and recover, game over.

PG and C are the hardest positions on defense. It might take a year or two, but he could be a monster.

Much better skills for hurley's system than a post up, back to the basket scorer.

Reaction Score
We sure he's visiting for first night? Based off of his recent Instagram stories it seems like he's down to Vanderbilt, Georgia, Tennessee, and Miami.

Reaction Score
We sure he's visiting for first night? Based off of his recent Instagram stories it seems like he's down to Vanderbilt, Georgia, Tennessee, and Miami.
Save the best for last (I hope)

Reaction Score
Yea that ain’t encouraging

Reaction Score
If we go from supposedly leading with him to the phantom visit to a reschedule and end up with him not even coming to campus then I don’t know what to believe when it comes to recruiting anymore. Shows how fluid this all can be. What a grind. No pun intended.

C

Chief00

then I don’t know what to believe when it comes to recruiting anymore. Shows how fluid this all can be. What a grind. No pun intended.
Indeed, as Chief has said, trust in The Grind.

Reaction Score
If we go from supposedly leading with him to the phantom visit to a reschedule and end up with him not even coming to campus then I don’t know what to believe when it comes to recruiting anymore. Shows how fluid this all can be. What a grind. No pun intended.
You have take it all with a grain of salt. Things these days mean very little until they are actually enrolled, on campus.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's just me, but when I see this kid play I see Ron Artest.
What about a Jack Salt comparison? Like Cardwell, Salt is 6'10 and played a blue collar, lunch pail, smart, physical, intense, high efficiency center getting close to 20 minutes a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom