2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell OV | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell OV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In case our insiders happen to be mistaken I have a suggestion for everyone chomping at the bit to burn them at the stake.....maybe just put them on ignore if you’re so convinced their info is ‘#2’ as someone so eloquently put it. Some of us really appreciate the info they bring to the board and don’t want them to be scared of by people crucifying them for the rare mistake. Just a suggestion

Reaction Score
I could have sworn I saw at least his hologram in the quad.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Borges reads the boneyard. Does he get his info from here?

Reaction Score
If he wasn’t actually visiting this weekend our “insiders” who commented throughout this thread with updates are full of # 2.... I was wondering why this thread was so quiet

You are just realizing that now?

Reaction Score
Guys hold your horses. All the insiders are private messaging each other about how to save themselves. We will hear their excuses shortly.

Something realllllll fishy happened this weekend.

Reaction Score
In case our insiders happen to be mistaken I have a suggestion for everyone chomping at the bit to burn them at the stake.....maybe just put them on ignore if you’re so convinced their info is ‘#2’ as someone so eloquently put it. Some of us really appreciate the info they bring to the board and don’t want them to be scared of by people crucifying them for the rare mistake. Just a suggestion

How many times do they have to be wrong before you realize they are NOT "insiders"? They are fans, making educated guesses, just like everybody else on this forum.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
How many times do they have to be wrong before you realize they are NOT "insiders"? They are fans, making educated guesses, just like everybody else on this forum.
There are 4-5 that have been here for years and have been solid. The rest are just talking out of their asses to get likes

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
1570404842729.png

Reaction Score

I would kno id need to be on this board longer than 5 months to make that claim

Reaction Score
Our insiders are right way more often than not. They get information and share it. Just be grateful you know anything.

I find it pure comedy that you didn’t have this same energy last weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc