Durham transferring | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Durham transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure anyone can find Oz credible after he posted no more transfers. Just spin to make himself look better which doesn't help KO at all.
Well, in fairness... Juwan didn't actually say he was transferring... he just wasn't coming back. I'm not siding with Oz here just being an ass.

Reaction Score
This is now the lineup I am imagining:

Cobb/Carlton
Larrier/Diarra
Vital/Polley
Adams
Gilbert

Needs AT LEAST one guard and one PF

Reaction Score
The way OZ phrased that is just all wrong. If anything he met with Ollie and was informed they don't see him playing much or doesnt fit the system and might be better suited elsewhere. That's a Calhoun move.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
This is all pointing towards Bob Diaco's return as head basketball coach #Diacolypse #offense #frankverducciiscomingtoo #energy

Reaction Score
Maybe Ollie did ask him to leave.....Oz is the messenger....stop killing the messenger. If it was good news you'd be kissing Oz's freaking feet, but because its not great news everyone wants him to shut up now. The real question is if KO asked him to leave then why? Is someone coming in? Or is he really just cleaning house?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sadly I think you are right. If we are 12-20 next year I think Ollie needs to be shown the door. This program is still salvageable but won't be forever.

While I'm completely unhappy right now, what if they bring in Harris, Diarra, and Juiston?

Not saying they will, but there are a lot of guys out there right now. So many commits, grad transfers and JUCOs.

Wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer