Durham transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Durham transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed. And they were patient with him. Never want to root for failure, but not a kid I'd ever cheer for either.

This one pisses me off. Loyalty by honoring a scholarship through two ACL tears isn't reciprocated. What a joke.

Reaction Score
Really, it's getting to the point where people are rationalizing, "well they weren't that good...not a big deal...etc etc" and I get that. Durham was never going to be the player we thought he would be after those injuries. Vance would never survive KO and how he was being used. Enoch needed to go somewhere else to improve. MAL wanted to see other options...These guys are theoretically ALL replaceable.

But really...wtf are we going to do?? Are we going to be replacing these people with kids who can play next year?? Is there a plan?? Or does Ollie have his hands in his pockets and are really going to field a team of about 7 next year? Really I'm at a loss for words not because of the people transferring, but because of the sheer amount of it going on this year. I've never seen anything like this before. What the hell do we do now?

Ollie has his hand in his pockets?

What exactly do you want him to do? Hold the kids for ransom?

There are not a lot of players left, and it's obvious that they are going after a few of the handful that are left, but the chances aren't great they'll come here so late in the game.

It's April.

Reaction Score
This one stings. Hopefully it's over. Something must be really wrong.

Reaction Score
This one pisses me off. Loyalty by honoring a scholarship through two ACL tears isn't reciprocated. What a joke.

This. This one actually bugs me the most out of all of them.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Asked to leave, like stop. Haven't said a bad word about Oz on here, but like really?
That's got to be BS. I kinda don't like Oz right now. Too much unnecessary blabbing. Reminds me of a high school girl.

I agree with @Chief00 that he was out of line during the Miller firing too.

pj

Reaction Score
If Oz's tweet is true, we really do need an explanation. Best of luck to Juwan.

This is like starting over, hope the reboot brings the computer back to life!

Reaction Score
The one thing I will say about Durham is that his recruitment was out of the blue for me. He was not talked about much on this board for such a high caliber recruit. He had only one ACL injury at the time, and suddenly, this formerly top 10 kid, was a UConn commit. If I recall correctly, he was only mentioned once on this board prior to his visit and commit.

He was not someone people on here were tracking.

I find it all curious. Kind of a marriage of convenience in the first place.

Reaction Score
You know what if KO is seriously telling OZ to be the "spin guy" for the program he needs to change up. Oz is annoying, sounds immature and quite frankly NOT a good look for someone who apparently has "sources." NOT a fan of his whatsoever. KO needs to get with this social media thing and realize whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom