2022 Recruiting: - Donovan Clingan | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Donovan Clingan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't. I promised. I figured the ones who say they are in the know, would know. BTW, this has nothing to do with OSU.
This gives me ex-wife PTSD. You could be proven right, but better to say nothing then to throw out information junkfood aka empty calories.

Reaction Score
who wants attention? I was just saying the two people that said he was 100% Michigan & 100% UConn are wrong. They obviously don't know what happened today. You'll find out soon enough and will be very concerned.

#ApologizeOnTuesday
Are we out?

Reaction Score
This gives me ex-wife PTSD. You could be proven right, but better to say nothing then to throw out information junkfood aka empty calories.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw <DONOVAN ANNOUNCE HIS DECISION> at 31 Flavors last night. I guess <HE'S> pretty serious.

Reaction Score
OMG! The Boneyard.
Full House Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Are we out?
not at all. But, if DC picks someone else it wont because of Hurley's effort. Like someone else said earlier, the kid loves him. I have believed it was between UConn & Michigan. But there is a third school that I'd be worried about.

Reaction Score
I guess we will need to read into what his comments will be when he visits July 1st. That's going to be fun! Cause all this prior stuff means

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
not at all. But, if DC picks someone else it wont because of Hurley's effort. Like someone else said earlier, the kid loves him. I have believed it was between UConn & Michigan. But there is a third school that I'd be worried about.
Is it a school from his top 8, or did a new school show interest?

Reaction Score
who wants attention? I was just saying the two people that said he was 100% Michigan & 100% UConn are wrong. They obviously don't know what happened today. You'll find out soon enough and will be very concerned.

#ApologizeOnTuesday
Why does this have a Chief vibe? Regardless of the outcome... I told you so.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You could literally just say the third school. I promise nothing bad will happen.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

#ApologizeOnTuesday
You said we should be concerned. I said “very concerned?”. You said “is there any other kind?”. I can read it back to you. I just want the truth.

Reaction Score
This is kind of separate from the discussion about a specific mystery team, but it seems like everyone is just assuming it’s either UConn or Michigan, and I don’t really know what that’s based off of. It’s kind of an odd recruiting summer because both players and coaches are making up for lost time. That has to make things more unpredictable.

Reaction Score
Ohio State is a serious contender.
Most people also didn't expect them to get the guard from NY yet they did.
I still feel Clingan will end up committing to UCONN but not before all of us have agita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom