2022 Recruiting: - Donovan Clingan | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Donovan Clingan

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I'm not a recruiting guy,,, and I may just be an overly simple person. But seeing this picture , I understand this young fella is from Bristol? I have to think there is zero shot this guy is even considering coming here
Llisten, he would be a great get, but we need to look at the pieces as a whole and the combination of players we get. He may not fit the scheme if we pull in certain other players. Which players collectively give us the best chance to win. That’s the team I want!

Reaction Score
Blessed to get an offer.. Seems to be a pattern with the photo opps??Not committed

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For what it's worth, my mom (who knows nothing about basketball) works with his girlfriend's mom who said he's always been leaning UConn. Just speculation but I hope it's true. Supposedly he has a great relationship with Hurley. Would love to have some homegrown talent on this team going forward.

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, my mom (who knows nothing about basketball) works with his girlfriend's mom who said he's always been leaning UConn. Just speculation but I hope it's true. Supposedly he has a great relationship with Hurley. Would love to have some homegrown talent on this team going forward.
Unfortunately, it is not worth too much. Definitely wishful thinking.

Reaction Score
This is some top notch internet message board hearsay. 10/10

Reaction Score
This pretty much jives with everything we’ve been hearing. Is your “wishful thinking” comment based on anything?
I have no clue. Just wishful thinking.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
He looks genuinely happy in that pic.
Great, he's gone. Nice going guys.

If they made him say "THE Ohio State University" I think he'll have the good sense to not go there. Plus my daughter refuses to understand that "buckeyes" aren't just "turd nuggets".

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Pet peeve, it's jibe not jive...
Come On Now GIF by BrownSugarApp

Reaction Score
IMO .Its not a coincidence that DC has choreographed his OVs/UVs in the manner he has and that his last on-campus visit is in Storrs in early July.

Just doing his due diligence with the OVs and enjoying the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom