2022 Recruiting: - Donovan Clingan | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Donovan Clingan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah a mistake based on my misinterpretation of the tone of the original post I responded to. It happens on message boards sometimes. I went back and finally understood where he was interpreting the post differently than I was. I was taking it as a joke. I apologize. Wasn’t my intention to say what he thought I was saying.

That's why I always keep a positive tone Scoop. :eek:

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone is saying Donovan stinks, just that we need to see him compete against kids his own size before we know exactly how good he is.

Personally, I hope he goes the prep route next year because it will be a huge culture shock for him when he gets to division 1 and the centers he faces are 6'9" and above instead of 6'3" and above.
I remember going to watch Edmund Saunders (as a 6’8-9” highly regarded soph or junior) in high school. The local team had a 6’3” senior center that dominated the backboards. I came away with not much of a positive outlook on Saunders. I ate crow his entire UConn career.

Reaction Score
That's why I always keep a positive tone Scoop. :eek:
I was actually going to say something like this happens sometimes on message boards and you piss someone off you didn't mean to. You should know, you do it almost daily. Just kidding. More like just weekly! ;)

Reaction Score
I was actually going to say something like this happens sometimes on message boards and you piss someone off you didn't mean to. You should know, you do it almost daily. Just kidding. More like just weekly! ;)

Usually I've been triggered by something stupid though or have been told to learn to read LOL. Give me some credit, not too much though.

Reaction Score
BC @ East Catholic tomorrow. Should be a tougher test.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You are really sensitive. I just don't think kids give a rat's a-- about a few fans on a message board unless it starts going over the top like when fans start direct messaging a kid. Go on the Kentucky message boards and see what is written about recruits and players. If you are right it's a miracle they get anyone to go there.

It turns out that they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger