Donovan Clingan thread - already off topic and not worth reading unless you are CL82, his fans, or are at work or too drunk to do anything else | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan thread - already off topic and not worth reading unless you are CL82, his fans, or are at work or too drunk to do anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
But that's exactly what you did

No, I said his blowhard-ness (is that even a word??) is the worst schtick on here and made a grammar error in my post.

Now if I corrected him and made an error myself, that would be ironic.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No, I said his blowhard-ness (is that even a word??) is the worst schtick on here and made a grammar error in my post.

Now if I corrected him and made an error myself, that would be ironic.
Keep digging, I'm digging it

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
49328D47-6C72-4F14-A92A-FA1DC0762869.jpeg

Reaction Score
For the record - I did not change the title. Something happened above my paygrade. I must have somebody on ignore that said something because for the life of me I don't understand what has been objectionable to get a dad mad. We want to route for your son at State U. and are expressing those hopes. Crystal Balls and Matrim winks were welcome. (I thought)
That's what I said many pages ago before this thread got really weird.

Reaction Score
Why can't they just blame it on illegal payments like a normal message board? They had to come up with the most delusional theory possible and go all in on that instead. The Hurley controlled lugenpresse mindboning recruits until they have no choice but to play basketball for us?
1 "level 6" Crystal Ball and suddenly DH is Lex Luthor plotting world domination....Cuse fans need to lay off the shrooms.

Personally I hope Hurley is Lex Luthor but Eric Bossi might just be making an educated guess.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This won't come as news to anyone, but Cuse fans are incredibly stupid.

I've seen them say this numerous times before, but it came up again the Clingan thread. They honestly think that Hurley feeds the recruiting/ media guys bad intel because it "builds momentum". They really think that he outright lies about how we lead for a kid or will get a commitment. As if Slater posted that tweet because Hurley called him and lied about a Clingan commitment this weekend.

And then voila, it actually works! The Clingan family sees that and goes, "oh man look at that UConn momentum", you better commit there, even though you had no plans to before this!!"

Imagine being that dumb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer