Dom Amore’s Sunday Read: Why Cooper Flagg fits UConn’s model of ‘basketball people' | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Dom Amore’s Sunday Read: Why Cooper Flagg fits UConn’s model of ‘basketball people'

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The crystal ball is 7. If he knew something that would be a 10. The 7 is probably where any rational person looking at the situation would be, 70/30 Duke.

The guy is just trying to get a ball in before they call it. No new info here.
No one knows anything, close knit family from eastern Maine. They’re probably legitimately seeing each campus and coming together afterward to decide where Cooper and Ace will attend college.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The crystal ball is 7. If he knew something that would be a 10. The 7 is probably where any rational person looking at the situation would be, 70/30 Duke.

It’s not that simple.

Reaction Score
Did Coach K. promise Cooper that he will actually be secretly coaching when Cooper arrives in 2024?

Like...will he crouch down hiding under some of the old crusty bleacher sections, with big ole cobwebs dangling in his face and relay coaching and motivational tactics to Scheyer during the games?

Check for ear pieces in Scheyer's ears when Cooper's class arrives next year, folks. That must have been one of the 'points' Duke needed to address to get him to commit. We all know he wouldn't just go there to have his talent and development stunted by Jonny boy, right?

Can't fool me, Dukies. Nice try!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

He always puts in 7, he’s nailed a ton in a row and they always announce shortly after.

Reaction Score

Fwiw he puts a 7 in for every crystal ball and is 18/18 this year, with every CB going in 2-5ish days before the commitment.

Reaction Score
Crystal balls and fanboy grandparents and Laettner jerseys and insta likes. There’s smoke all over the place even if there isn’t yet an open flame. Kid needs to just pull the trigger if it’s this clear cut.
The Laettner jersey did it for me, that’s how I knew. Why else would anyone have that lmfao it’s done

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
The Laettner jersey did it for me, that’s how I knew. Why else would anyone have that lmfao it’s done
We know the family are Duke fans. That’s not new.

Reaction Score
Anybody who likes Laettner is truly a hardcore Duke fan because nobody else can stand him. Not sure whether Flagg chose 32 as a throwback to him as a Duke “legend” but it wouldn’t be surprising.

Reaction Score

It’s Flagg

Reaction Score
This past 2 weeks has been the first time I have gotten sucked into a recruitment since like ‘11. It has been…something. Props to our staff for apparently making it an actual race and we are in as good or better shape than any program in the country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom