Dom Amore’s Sunday Read: Why Cooper Flagg fits UConn’s model of ‘basketball people' | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Dom Amore’s Sunday Read: Why Cooper Flagg fits UConn’s model of ‘basketball people'

Reaction Score
Hurley and the assistants are probably working their buns off trying to get Cooper here for an unofficial to watch the banner ceremony.
Hasn't this been debunked? That's during a recruiting dead period. He would basically have to come as a fan on his own accord and have no contact with the staff?

Reaction Score
Hasn't this been debunked? That's during a recruiting dead period. He would basically have to come as a fan on his own accord and have no contact with the staff?
Unofficial visits could mean just that?

Reaction Score
That rumor is bunk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231023_193120_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231023_193120_Chrome.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 431

caw

Reaction Score
It’s all coming from duke people and “ insiders”. Meanwhile Hurley won’t even release the score of a secret scrimmage unlike every other program in hoops these days. I freaking love that. So what makes people think they know UConn’s side on ANYTHING.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have hedged that 1% here. I agree.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
There is only one way to now look at this. Don’t worry about it hope for the best but don’t expect it. Or as Forrest Gump said life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get. Unless you look under the box cover. I am thinking Dook has been lucky enough to look under the cover. Hope I am wrong……and have no information one way or the other. I just hope it happens this week. So we can focus on other topics.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Trilly backtracking on his prediction and then throwing shade at guys crystal ball predictions "months out" surely was something.

Guy who makes a following predicting college basketball commitments suddenly finds it "unprofessional" when other guys do the same?

Reaction Score
There is only one way to now look at this. Don’t worry about it hope for the best but don’t expect it. Or as Forrest Gump said life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get. Unless you look under the box cover. I am thinking Dook has been lucky enough to look under the cover. Hope I am wrong……and have no information one way or the other. I just hope it happens this week. So we can focus on other topics.
This will go on at least a week after the decision

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
What is the point of recruiting dead periods?

Reaction Score
The grandparents are Duke fans and didn’t bother to come down for our visit. Hope that doesn’t sway him their way.

Saw that and heard his grandfather is a huge duke fan. Crazy to me that tons of people in that area of Maine are all Duke fans apparently. Even one of the Maine United jersey’s looks like a Duke uniform.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom