• Yes

Votes: 257 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 101 28.2%

• Total voters

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
tonight was probably as good a game as we can realistically play right now without Bouk. good enough to handle 'nova? i'm doubtful, but maybe. chances we play 2 games in a row like this? i'm doubtful again. but i'd love to be wrong.

Reaction Score
Um you are a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?
Great response lady bug. Sorry your outrageously stupid and unsupported comments did not just disappear into the ether. But hey, at least you handled it like an adult, so be proud of yourself for that.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Great response lady bug. Sorry your outrageously stupid and unsupported comments did not just disappear into the ether.
Right. You get a participation trophy, junior.

Reaction Score
if bouk comes back when he's supposed to we will make the tourney, simple as that.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Let's see.
Tough loss Nova. 0-1

2 gritty wins w/
10 plus boards
against Johnnie's
and Adams & Cole
breakouts against
the Hall. 2-1

Fatigue loss @ Friars. 2-2

Bouk is back. Do it
for Bouk works. Carlton
sighting w/ a
double - double. Bouk
decoy, Martin gets 20-6.
We shoot Xavier down. 3-2

Real Bouk is back and
does the Friars dirty w/ 25
3 stl, 3 dunks. He elevates
all contributions across the
board with a dub from both
freshmen.We blow Friars out. 4-2

Bouk gets 30, Polley 18,
with 4 big 3s. Sanogo for 16.
Cole with 7 assists. Jackson
3 blocks, 2 big dunks.
Heewwwge upset over
Nova in the final seconds
as Bouk kills w/ a pullup. 5-2

We beat G'town twice, Marquette
once and get into a rock fight w/
Seton Hall in a loss. 7-3.

There you go. We're coming.

Reaction Score
We haven't played Nova, S Hall, Xavier or Providence....those will be 8 tough games with or without Bouk. We've won the BE games (besides SJ) that had to win.

Not being a downer but other than GTown all the rest of our BE games will be much tougher than DePaul and Butler which are 4 of our 5 BE wins.

The BE season shifts into overdrive starting Thurs, rest up fellas.

^^ Bingo ^^

Reaction Score
Just wanted to check in here as we are currently getting our ish pushed in by a marginal seton hall team.

Reaction Score
Just wanted to check in here as we are currently getting our ish pushed in by a marginal seton hall team.
They are en fuego. And we’re without our best player. I mean they aren’t even touching the rim on these shots

Reaction Score
If this game finishes the way it's going, we're squarely on the bubble with Seton Hall now ahead of us in the pecking order.

Everyone brushed aside the Creighton loss. It's the difference between safely in vs. hanging on by a thread right now, and might be the difference between in and out.

Reaction Score
Always so dramatic.
If we lose this game, our NET is around 50, we're probably on the 11 line, and Seton Hall leapfrogs us. Those are facts.

If we had beaten Creighton the first time, we wouldn't be in that situation.

Reaction Score
If we lose this game, our NET is around 50, we're probably on the 11 line, and Seton Hall leapfrogs us. Those are facts.

If we had beaten Creighton the first time, we wouldn't be in that situation.
It’s almost like you aren’t a UConn fan. Have some positivity for a change - the season doesn’t end after today’s game.

Reaction Score
is that confirmed? god I hope so
I guess things could change between now and then but Hurley said he'll be a game time decision for Wednesday so I assume we'll see him

Reaction Score
Remember kids, Hurley gave them 4 points with a T. Why is it that every game Hurley coaches it seems like we are down between 8-20 points between the 12-2 minute mark before halftime?

Reaction Score
The answer to the tournament question is definitely “it depends on if Bouk comes back soon enough.” And if both Bouk and Akok come back with enough games left we are in. Seton Hall is a good example of a game we win with two of our best players back on the court. Polley, as limited as he is, becomes a dangerous offensive player if Bouk is out there at his full powers

Reaction Score
Remember kids, Hurley gave them 4 points with a T. Why is it that every game Hurley coaches it seems like we are down between 8-20 points between the 12-2 minute mark before halftime?
How the ____ do you figure the T was 4 points? They had the ball anyway. The guy hit a prayer 19-footer at the end of the shot clock.

Reaction Score
People think this is a marginal seton hall tema because they look at records??? I’m rolling. We just hung with a top 4 team after being down 18 WITHOUT our lottery pick. We’re good chillax you losers. The youth played very well, and seton hall has a season best shooting effort.

Also we get Bouk back next game so we’re a top 3 team in the conference with him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom