Does UConn Make the Tournament

Does UConn make the tournament?

• Yes

Votes: 257 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 101 28.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
he's not wrong though. if Bouk isn't back soon, we're screwed.
Bouknight coming back isn't some magic elixir. We need to win those games. Pressure is on us now, we have to win something like 5 of the next 7 to be safely off the bubble.

That's tough even with Bouknight.

Reaction Score
How the ____ do you figure the T was 4 points? They had the ball anyway. The guy hit a prayer 19-footer at the end of the shot clock.
A T = 2 FT’s (made) and the ball back (made) that didn’t have to happen....what am I missing here Tens?

Reaction Score
Need to win games like this if you’re an NCAA team
Ha yea you NEED to win a game against a top 4 team in the conference without your best player lol. Gimme a break. Everyone knows we’re a different team with Bouknight, and people know we were a top 25 team with him. The supporting cast is improving.

Reaction Score
he's not wrong though. if Bouk isn't back soon, we're screwed.
I just can't take the NET seriously this year with the imbalance of games played. Colgate is 16. Loyola Chicago is 14. By TensPro logic, they should be top 4 seeds.

I agree. We need to win games. But does Seton Hall beat us by 7 if Mamo doesn't play and Bouk does?

Reaction Score
Didn’t you say the plan was to get him back this game?
I never said that that was Hurleyman. And the tweet from Rothstein said he is gonna be a game time decision for 2/10

Reaction Score
People think this is a marginal seton hall tema because they look at records??? I’m rolling. We just hung with a top 4 team after being down 18 WITHOUT our lottery pick. We’re good chillax you losers. The youth played very well, and seton hall has a season best shooting effort.

Also we get Bouk back next game so we’re a top 3 team in the conference with him.
This isn't the end of the world but Seton Hall really isn't that good

Reaction Score
Win and this thread is crickets and the usual suspects are no where to be found. Lose it gets bumped and the trolls come back to be feed.

Rinse and repeat until Selection Sunday

Reaction Score
Bouknight coming back isn't some magic elixir. We need to win those games. Pressure is on us now, we have to win something like 5 of the next 7 to be safely off the bubble.

That's tough even with Bouknight.
You sure you’re a UConn fan? Sound more like a troll lately. And if Bouknight come back next game we can revisit the convo we had 2 weeks ago.

Reaction Score
This team isn't a tournament team until the team figures things out on the offensive end. Bouknight isn't just the answer.

Reaction Score
This isn't the end of the world but Seton Hall really isn't that good
They’ll probably win out the rest of February, boosting them to 11-5 in league. That’s pretty good!

Reaction Score
Bouk needs to come back. I am still seeing that he is out indefinitely? Any update on that?

Reaction Score
You sure you’re a UConn fan? Sound more like a troll lately. And if Bouknight come back next game we can revisit the convo we had 2 weeks ago.
No, I'm a realist.

We lost to Creighton even with Bouknight.

Getting him back will be huge whenever it happens, but we've put ourselves in a position where we need to come out and start beating people.

We have 8 scheduled BE games left. We need to go at least 5-3, including a signature win in one of the three games against the top 4 teams, to be in good shape.

Reaction Score
Yes he is. Bouknight is arguably the best player in the conference and one of the best in the country. We are instantly better the second he steps on the court.
Better, yes. We still have to win games, like Villanova or Xavier.

Reaction Score
Some of you must have forgotten before Bouk got injured he was doing things like effortlessly dropping 40 on top 10 teams. Now he’s not the answer? Lmao

Reaction Score
No, I'm a realist.

We lost to Creighton even with Bouknight.

Getting him back will be huge whenever it happens, but we've put ourselves in a position where we need to come out and start beating people.

We have 8 scheduled BE games left. We need to go at least 5-3, including a signature win in one of the three games against the top 4 teams, to be in good shape.
Yes we “lost”. But to anyone watching that game we were the better team and had Bouk never gotten hurt we would’ve beat them the second time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom