Does RIP make the Hall of Fame this round? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Does RIP make the Hall of Fame this round?

Reaction Score
I think that would be a terrible shame. Anyone with both an NCAA and a NBA ring should be in there. I think there's a fairly common feeling that he "rested" a bit on D to have the energy to play in constant motion the way he did on O, and that may hurt his chances.

Great College player, very good pro player. Just not enough as a Pro in my opinion to get into the HOF. Still on my Husky Mount Rushmore along with Bazz, Kemba, and Emeka though, and that's high praise given how great Donyell was.

Reaction Score
You've contradicted yourself regarding Reggie's prime. But leaving that aside, what happened when Brad Miller joined? What do you know, the Pacers went from the 8 seed to the 3 in the east. Showing that Reggie, much like Garnett, needed help. Without that help, the Pacers were remarkably average.

Are we talking about the same Brad Miller?

Reaction Score
I think that would be a terrible shame. Anyone with both an NCAA and a NBA ring should be in there. I think there's a fairly common feeling that he "rested" a bit on D to have the energy to play in constant motion the way he did on O, and that may hurt his chances.
What?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom