Do we get Walton Friday night? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Do we get Walton Friday night?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
In the North Carolina game it was like he was one of our own announcers. He loves us.
A Dukie loving us over a North Carolina team. Blows my mind.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Maybe like 10 years ago, I used to work in West Hartford, and I guess Bill Walton was working for ESPN in Bristol and lived nearby. He went to the same Gym I did and one day I happened to pick a locker underneath his (not know at the time I chose it). After working out, I came back and was getting my stuff and out of the shower comes Bill Walton in his towel. I'm sitting on the bench facing the locker and he walks up next to me, standing, and drops his towel and starts opening his locker. Now his junk is right in my face. I'm hoping he gets his clothes on ASAP so that I can maybe say hi and it not be awkward. True to his quirky personality, the guy first put on his t-shirt, then his socks (still no underwear), and then fumbles around in his locker for a while, combs his hair, puts on some lotion, then finally busts out underwear and pants as the last step, just hilarious. By that point I had to go as it was too long of a period for me to be waiting there without it being too weird. My one chance to meet Bill Walton and never got to talk to him cause of how weird he is.
Maybe he put on his pants last so he would not talk to you knowing it would be awkward and you did end up leaving him alone…..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom