2020 Recruiting: - Dimencio Vaughn | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dimencio Vaughn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That honestly blows wanted him! I believe Candyman has it right.

Reaction Score
Hopefully this means Martin is coming
Our depth will take a major hit if we take two guys who have to sit out a year because the ncaa decides not to change the rule. I still think the best scenario is Nolley and a reclassification.

Reaction Score
Our depth will take a major hit if we take two guys who have to sit out a year because the ncaa decides not to change the rule. I still think the best scenario is Nolley and a reclassification.
I think to many it’s a forgone conclusion that the rule will be changed

Reaction Score
It would suck but odds of the transfer rule not passing seem to be very very low. I think we have to take Martin regardless, Vaughn was a sure thing to 90% of the board and Nolley is going to be much much tougher to get

Reaction Score
I’d like to think it means we probably feel good about ourselves on someone else. Hurley has been saying all along he wants a big guard and a 4/5. Getting both Nolley and Vaughn would have brought us in two similar position wise players. I trust Hurley.

Reaction Score
I’d like to think it means we probably feel good about ourselves on someone else. Hurley has been saying all along he wants a big guard and a 4/5. Getting both Nolley and Vaughn would have brought us in two similar position wise players. I trust Hurley.
100%. We don’t whiff on Vaughn if he was a priority.

Reaction Score
Kid probably didn’t want to be stuck behind Nolley for his senior season. Understand. Hurley said he wants a big guard and a big. Shouldn’t be expecting 2 big guards honestly. Probably most likely scenario is Nolley and Etienne/Sanogo. Vaugh, Murphy we’re back ups but Hurley’s liking how he feels with Nolley. Those are my thoughts

Reaction Score
I liked Vaughn as a role player, but my guess is Hurley was realistic with him about his role and Vaughn saw a better chance at a lot of playing time at Ole Miss. Can't blame him; he's got one year to give himself a shot at the next level.

I also think we feel good about Nolley and Martin. I have a little bit of a concern about Martin's fit, but will trust Hurley here. If Martin buys in, he definitely has more upside than Vaughn. The wild card is the Sanogo reclass; he's actually my #1 choice out of anyone to get one of these last scholarships, but also probably the most unrealistic.

Reaction Score
Everyone seems to be overlooking the likelihood Vaughn just couldn't say no to the chance to suit up for Kermit Davis. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Wow. I think this came as a surprise to staff.

Reaction Score
Feel like everyone's sleeping on Sanago. Him and Nolley would be elite.

I want him. I think everyone wants him but I’ve never read anything that made it seem like reclassifying may really happen..but maybe I missed something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom