Diamond | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
She has the talent. To be the best player in the world.

She probably can be the best in world at street ball but certainly not team basketball. Whether she has talent is debatable. I believe she most certainly has hype. How did it work out for the teams at NC and TENN? Anyone in either place miss her? What was Holly's tweet? Oh, yeah! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Reaction Score
Its obvious that many on here have an agenda when it comes to Diamond. I mean, what ever Diamond did to some of you it must be some deep seated issues that you all may want to get some professional help for.

Reaction Score
Its obvious that many on here have an agenda when it comes to Diamond. I mean, what ever Diamond did to some of you it must be some deep seated issues that you all may want to get some professional help for.
Oh My God

20-Funny-Shocked-Cat-Memes-3.jpg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You get that this is a UConn forum, right?

By the way, you may want ratchet back the insults or your visit here could come to an abrupt end.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
" The Insult Troll: The insult troll is a pure hater, plain and simple. And they don't even really have to have a reason to hate or insult someone. These types of trolls will often pick on everyone and anyone – calling them names, accusing them of certain things, doing anything they can to get a negative emotional response from them – just because they can. "

Internet Trolls and the Many Ways They Try to Ruin Your Day

Feed a cold, starve a troll.

Reaction Score
You get that this is a UConn forum, right?

By the way, you may want ratchet back the insults or your visit here could come to an abrupt end.
I get that’s it’s a UCONN board which why the majority on here that are UConn fans have had issues with Diamond ever since she decided not to go there. Which is very interesting because according to some of you Geno is God and he obviously knew everything that you could possibly know about Diamond coming out of high school and yet the God still wanted her. Makes you think doesn’t?

Reaction Score
" The Insult Troll: The insult troll is a pure hater, plain and simple. And they don't even really have to have a reason to hate or insult someone. These types of trolls will often pick on everyone and anyone – calling them names, accusing them of certain things, doing anything they can to get a negative emotional response from them – just because they can. "

Internet Trolls and the Many Ways They Try to Ruin Your Day

Feed a cold, starve a troll.
Interesting, but nothing about how many on here like calling a young woman names when you don’t even know her.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I get that’s it’s a UCONN board which why the majority on here that are UConn fans have had issues with Diamond ever since she decided not to go there. Which is very interesting because according to some of you Geno is God and he obviously knew everything that you could possibly know about Diamond coming out of high school and yet the God still wanted her. Makes you think doesn’t?
The majority, huh? Considering that we have hundreds of posters here, and thousands who read but don't post, it seems to me the dozen or so who have expressed the feeling that UConn dodged a bullet represents a minority.

Last warning, knock off the aggressiveness.

Reaction Score
And since you’re great at looking up numbers why don’t you look up her numbers in Turkey.
This is about college basketball but to answer your question Nobody else speaks english on the team,lol.

Reaction Score
I didn't say that I think DD is better than Gabby or Kia. I said that she will be #2 in the draft. There is a big difference.
Take a look at my avatar picture. ====>she is one of my all time favorites. She is/should be a good catch during the draft. She is also a big risk. Azura is not coming out this year. I doubt that Geno would've taken her on as a transfer if she was going to be a one and done transfer.

From a GM's perspective: 3 players all relatively the same height (5'11-6'1). 2-3 different types of output. 2-3 different types of versatility.
  1. 10.6 pts 41% 3pt 2.4 R 3 ast 1 st
  2. 10.4 pts 00%3pt 2.3 R 3 ast 2 st
  3. 17.5 pts 33%3pt 5.5 R 4 ast 2 st
1 player who can play 2 positions. 1 player that is a big question mark . 1 player that can play 3 positions.
2 players that can shoot the 3. 1 player who has only made 1 three in six attempts in 3 years of play.

One player that can give you high double figure numbers, two that will just make double figures. One player will give you twice the rebounds and slightly more assists.

Put it another way. Do you pick a player with outstanding athleticism, with relatively no perimeter game, little mid range game who is drastically undersized at the 4 or the 5? Do you pick a player to play the point, 2-guard or 3, who has little experience at the D1 level?
Do you pick a player with average speed who doesn't really create a shot for themselves? Do you pick a good overall steady hand? Do you pick a better overall output?

If you objectively put down the +'s and -'s of each player. You pick the one with the most +'s and least -'s.
Ask Aja Wilson and Brianna Turner how good is Gabby Williams? Use Gabbys numbers just from last year! She played behind 4 AAs, 2 Olympians and a Shot Blocking Phenom her first 2 years!

Reaction Score
I could of cared less about her coming here! Very few players are recruited to come to Uconn that put themselves above the team itself!

Reaction Score
The majority, huh? Considering that we have hundreds of posters here, and thousands who read but don't post, it seems to me the dozen or so who have expressed the feeling that UConn dodged a bullet represents a minority.

Last warning, knock off the aggressiveness.
What aggressiveness are you referring to please give me an example? And I don’t think I’m overstating anything when I say the majority. It would be a close race to see who was the most hated player on this board between Candace Parker and Diamond.

Reaction Score
So is Texas Womens Basketball for a National Championship !!!
And yet Texas took your top recruit from you and also beat you out for another top player in Sedona Prince. Just imagine the possibilities when Karen does win a National Championship at Texas.

Reaction Score
I could of cared less about her coming here! Very few players are recruited to come to Uconn that put themselves above the team itself!
And somehow the alleged selfish player was hand picked by the God to play for him. Again, it makes you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom