DHam wearing ucla gear | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DHam wearing ucla gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah - no internet in California to buy UConn gear online - you are most likely correct.

That might be expensive for the young man, never know, I was just throwing out a possibility, you don't to have to be an about it.

Reaction Score
Why would the kid buy anything UConn related? He's going to get a ton of free UConn gear in August when he shows up to campus.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
hope you are joking! people need to take a deep breath...this was a joke...relax people

What don't you understand about "trumped up?" A hang-able offense just the same...(Jurrdge?)

Reaction Score
I have Nike golf shirts from Wake, Clemson, TCU, Texas, Purdue, Bama, Ole Miss, Florida, LSU and a few others……….also Nike half sleeve golf jackets from Florida, Boise St, LSU, Oregon, Oregon State and couple others……..

No matter I have all of the UConn coaches shirts and a few Husky jackets (Fans Edge, Fanatics for all)…….on a given night or round of golf you may think I'm like DHam cheating on my team!! LOL………kidding DHam, wear what you want, eventually the National Flag Blue will be the primary so all good!:rolleyes:

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
That might be expensive for the young man, never know, I was just throwing out a possibility, you don't to have to be an about it.
Boo- hoo. Lighten up Francis.

And I am pretty sure you just insulted him and his family - whether they have $19.99 a month Internet or not.

Last edited:

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I have Nike golf shirts from Wake, Clemson, TCU, Texas, Purdue, Bama, Ole Miss, Florida, LSU and a few others……….also Nike half sleeve golf jackets from Florida, Boise St, LSU, Oregon, Oregon State and couple others……..

No matter I have all of the UConn coaches shirts and a few Husky jackets (Fans Edge, Fanatics for all)…….on a given night or round of golf you may think I'm like DHam cheating on my team!! LOL………kidding DHam, wear what you want, eventually the National Flag Blue will be the primary so all good!:rolleyes:

Hang Mau!!!!

Reaction Score
I'm now hearing the NCAA is investigating whether or not he paid for the UCLA shirt. Potential bans coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom