DHam wearing ucla gear | The Boneyard

DHam wearing ucla gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why even post this and get the masses all worked up? Not for nothing but his brother does go to UCLA. Did anyone's older brother ever give them gear from their college?

Rough day at work..

Reaction Score
Why even post this and get the masses all worked up? Not for nothing but his brother does go to UCLA. Did anyone's older brother ever give them gear from their college?

Yep, and I peed on it!

(Not while I was wearing it)

Reaction Score

Yes, my brother went to Purdue and I still have a ton of Purdue gear in my closet. That being said, I usually wear it when I am doing work around the house and wear my UConn gear on game days. Let's goooooo!

Reaction Score
Yeah and I burned it, but I'm different.

Reaction Score
From what I've been reading on Scout boards, the admin's have said Zach Lavine's decision to stay or go to the NBA could have an impact on Daniel Hamilton. But they've said that he was def going to UCLA, to probably not, now to if Zach Lavine's goes pro, Hamilton goes to UCLA, so it doesn't seem too reliable with all the fluctuation.

Reaction Score
From what I've been reading on Scout boards, the admin's have said Zach Lavine's decision to stay or go to the NBA could have an impact on Daniel Hamilton. But they've said that he was def going to UCLA, to probably not, now to if Zach Lavine's goes pro, Hamilton goes to UCLA, so it doesn't seem too reliable with all the fluctuation.

Seems quite absurd. Listen to the kid, watch his actions. He is constantly rocking UCONN gear, talking about UCONN, etc.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Didn't he already sign his financial aid agreement? I don't think its binding, but financial aid papers are a b!tch to go through. What would make someone want to do it again is beyond me.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Reminds me of that ESPN commercial:

"Is that bad?"
"It's not good!"

Reaction Score
As a collective let's stop acting like the jealous girlfriend. The kid is coming to uconn. We're uconn, we don't need to get on our knees for big time recruits, recruits want to come here and dham is coming here. If someone says they're coming here and then doesn't, then I say bullet dodged. Let's act like we've won something for god sakes.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
DHams response:

@Dham_5: People act like my brother don't go to UCLA smh..... But they gotta have something to talk about I guess

--99 might have cost us our top recruit by this lame post......I think that the Jurrdge should look into this closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom