Depth Chart (Released) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Depth Chart (Released)

Reaction Score
So Tyvon Branch was faster than Perkins. Good call.

I seem to recall Darius Butler was timed in 4.29. We had others back then, perhaps Branch, with really fast 40 times but we don't seem to get those anymore.

Reaction Score
Banks and Lazarus were also early enrollees along w/ Ofori-Nyadu and we’re able to participate in Spring conditioning/practices.

Where is Ofori-Nyadu? Definite redshirt? Wasn't he regarded as better than the other O-line recruits?

Reaction Score
Where is Ofori-Nyadu? Definite redshirt? Wasn't he regarded as better than the other O-line recruits?

He missed the Spring rehabbing from a knee injury so he may behind or being brought along slowly?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He missed the Spring rehabbing from a knee injury so he may behind or being brought along slowly?
That would be my guess....taking the knee recovery slowly.

Three dudes that I think could be big contributors in the long run that arent on the depth chart here week one; Morrison, Nyadu and Lucien. Lucien has been slowed by an upper body injury...shoulder or something.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm being naive. But, are the 2 lb. ankle weights a true story? Did all the players wear these? It would be smart strategy if so. Also, how do we know? Thanks

Reaction Score
Not sure about that... picture notes “Summer 2018” in bottom right of each player name.

Edsall posted the board picture in a tweet a couple weeks ago, so it could be summer but I recall hearing that the times, ankle weights, and other measurements were from the spring. Maybe some gamesmanship on his part.

Reaction Score
Edsall posted the board picture in a tweet a couple weeks ago, so it could be summer but I recall hearing that the times, ankle weights, and other measurements were from the spring. Maybe some gamesmanship on his part.

I’d be interested in reading the story on the electronically timed 40’s while wearing 2 lbs ankle weights... Do you remember who wrote it - one of the regular beat guys?

Reaction Score
That would be my guess....taking the knee recovery slowly.

Three dudes that I think could be big contributors in the long run that arent on the depth chart here week one; Morrison, Nyadu and Lucien. Lucien has been slowed by an upper body injury...shoulder or something.

When I talked to my brother Noel, he didn't really participate in spring that much and was mainly doing individuals. It's been a full year since he tore his ACL but he said it's getting better and they have him running 3rd team reps but also 2nd team on occasions. He may be a redshirt depending on how Edsall uses the new redshirt rule but another year of getting his knee stronger and in the weight room should keep him at an advantage to compete for the two-deep next year. Either way, I am here in Connecticut with our mom to watch the team play tomorrow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom