Delany in desperate need of New York help | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Delany in desperate need of New York help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey Nicky, if you're watching the Cincy - Illinois game, you just saw some ridiculous homecooking served up by the B1G officials.

Cincy scores a TD, ruled a TD on the field, replays show the runner crossing the goalline with the ball crossing, and the B1G replay official overturns it. Illinois gets the ball back (it was a 4th down) and you have 14 point swing in a tight ballgame.

That's highway robbery.
Yes but I thought they said the replay booth officials were from another conference?Or was it the on field officials ?Don't the away team get home or neutral officials?I've been watching a plethora of CFB but most the teams were familiar with or follow from the old BE!I haven't been online since before kickoff Sat noon!Today(Sun) should be fun for those of us involved in FFB!

Reaction Score
Yes but I thought they said the replay booth officials were from another conference?Or was it the on field officials ?Don't the away team get home or neutral officials?I've been watching a plethora of CFB but most the teams were familiar with or follow from the old BE!I haven't been online since before kickoff Sat noon!Today(Sun) should be fun for those of us involved in FFB!

Booth officials were B10

Reaction Score
Booth officials were B10
OK I heard them mention the booth officials weren't from the same conference as field officials.I felt for Cinncy even though I don't like Tuberville....then again I didnt like Kelly either!!Ha Ha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom