Deflate-gate one year ago, Science proves NFL wrong | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Deflate-gate one year ago, Science proves NFL wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And as recently as the Kansas City game, for some reason the Chiefs headsets were broken intermittently during the game. Not the first time Patriot opponents had difficulties with their communications during important games.

But ignore that smoke there is no fire.

Oh and for the record, Andy Reid said that the headsets went out briefly before the end of the first half, and that he didn't believe it was anything out of the ordinary. Just guesswork here but I am thinking that the head coach of the Chiefs may have a better take on the situation than Palatine, the Tom Brady obsessed guy from The Boneyard.
But, ignore the facts, you seem to be quite good at doing so.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow Pat fans are hilarious. It never ends.

I also heard yesterday Amendola was trying for his knees ;) and happened to rise with the wind.

Reaction Score
Hey when it comes to science who are you going to believe? A host of pointy headed academics or Bill Nye the Science Guy and a company that generates pseudo-scientific reports to defend its clients' positions?

Reaction Score
2361762.jpg

Reaction Score
So as far as I can tell, the people who were most stridently accusing the Patriots of all manner of absurd wrongdoing related to this deflate nonsense - who sounded idiotic at the time and now - are the ones saying "do we really have to keep talking about this?" Cute.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Half way to the TCF prediction of 10 pages in one day.
Cmon Pats fans your team demands defense of all these made up allegations.

Also Gronk preparing for a booze cruise instead of Denver.
He is absolutely the biggest Chad-bro on the planet

Reaction Score
A fitting endcap to the most idiotic "scandal" in the history of sports. Science wins.

Reaction Score
Half way to the TCF prediction of 10 pages in one day.
Cmon Pats fans your team demands defense of all these made up allegations.

Also Gronk preparing for a booze cruise instead of Denver.
He is absolutely the biggest Chad-bro on the planet

My two favorite "insults" people use:
1. Making fun of Gronk for living the ultimate life every male would want to live.
2. Gisele. Brady's married to the most successful super model. What a burn.

August_West

Reaction Score
FartMan69 said:
My two favorite "insults" people use: 1. Making fun of Gronk for living the ultimate life every male would want to live. 2. Gisele. Brady's married to the most successful super model. What a burn.

The Neanderthal chad bro life is not every males fantasy believe it or not. Surprisingly it seems to appeal to a guy with the handle Fartman69 (go figure) :)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wow Pat fans are hilarious. It never ends.

I also heard yesterday Amendola was trying for his knees ;) and happened to rise with the wind.

...and hit him cleanly, and legally with his shoulder in the collarbone area. What a BS call.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
The Neanderthal chad bro life is not every males fantasy believe it or not. Surprisingly it seems to appeal to a guy with the handle Fartman69 (go figure) :)
While I would agree that generalizations are generally wrong, Gronk's zest for life, and rather exciting off-field antics have a great amount of appeal to the average American male.
Now I understand a drunken broken down Wharf Rat might not find such existence appealing, mostly because he pines for Pearly Baker and is no longer able to fly. I guess it sucks to be him.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
While I would agree that generalizations are generally wrong, Gronk's zest for life, and rather exciting off-field antics have a great amount of appeal to the average American male.
Now I understand a drunken broken down Wharf Rat might not find such existence appealing, mostly because he pines for Pearly Baker and is no longer able to fly. I guess it sucks to be him.

Age plays a role. Guys who didn't want to be like Gronk in their mid 20's are either (a) liars or (b) lame. At closer to 50...honestly it would probably kill me.

For what it is worth, Belichick says that nobody works harder, whether workouts, practice, film room, whatever. In fact, Gronk's value in part lies in the fact that he knows the role just about everyone on the offense plays in every set and play. So you can line him up at WR, as a blocking TE, at RB, receiving TE, slot WR...anywhere and he then has the tools to succeed in all those situations.

Reaction Score
1. I don't care about the patriots either way.
2. If this all was an innocent mistake by the patriots then why were only 11 of the 12 footballs under inflated? There is a simple explanation. 11 footballs were used for throwing and the 12th was used for kicking. It should of been easy for the NFL to track this, but as far as I know they never did.
3. I think we know the real reason Tom smashed his phone and it had nothing to do with the NFL.
4. I still don't care about the patriots.

August_West

Reaction Score
boba said:
While I would agree that generalizations are generally wrong, Gronk's zest for life, and rather exciting off-field antics have a great amount of appeal to the average American male. Now I understand a drunken broken down Wharf Rat might not find such existence appealing, mostly because he pines for Pearly Baker and is no longer able to fly. I guess it sucks to be him.

He can pound Miller lites and treat women like plastic objects, that's true, but how well can he handle a heroic dose of liquid L? Dude would be sucking his thumb in a corner, have seen it happen to plenty of his ilk at Dave Matthews concerts. :)

Reaction Score
One thing that has really cracked me up with some of my Patriots fan friends, they have whined about other teams being dirty organizations that have thugs and criminals on their teams. Blows my mind that fans of a team that had a serial killer catching touchdowns for them would ever use words like thug, criminal and dirty to describe any other organization or player.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 32

August_West

Reaction Score
Matt (Chicago) said:
From Walpole PD statement this afternoon. There's more info on the internet including a full police report. Had you taken the time to look it up, you likely would have seen it.

Obvious after the fact police payoff by belichik is obvious

Reaction Score
One thing that has really cracked me up with some of my Patriots fan friends, they have whined about other teams being dirty organizations that have thugs and criminals on their teams. Blows my mind that fans of a team that had a serial killer catching touchdowns for them would ever use words like thug, criminal and dirty to describe any other organization or player.

That blows your mind?

Reaction Score
From Walpole PD statement this afternoon. There's more info on the internet including a full police report. Had you taken the time to look it up, you likely would have seen it.
Local police would never protect a Patriot, oh wait, they did last week.

Reaction Score
We all know Tom Brady likes the feel of soft balls in his hand. Let's just move on.

Go Broncos!

Reaction Score
Holy ___ you sound like a five year old. They protected him from word leaking about that legal activity?
It was a joke, lighten up.

P.S. It is not a legal activity in his workplace which would have been what they were protecting, but putting something together that takes a little bit of extra thinking seems to be stretch for you at times. You also may want to look up the definition of legal, because you clearly have no idea what it means.

Reaction Score
That blows your mind?
Yes, it reminds me of the politicians who spend the day railing against homosexuality while at night they are catching after work BJ's from dudes in the alleyways off of Capitol Hill, I'm not a big fan of hypocrisy or holier than though types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom