December UConn recruiting thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

December UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Morgan Cheli of Archbishop Mitty, a Connecticut signee, is a big reason her team is ranked No. 3 in the country. She is one of the most versatile perimeter players in the country. If chalk holds Mitty should get a chance at either the No. 1 or No. 2 ranked team and get to make their case for the top spot.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
This needs to be updated to show Ayanna is out this season and can have another year if she wants.
Hopefully I have the bottom grid marked correctly with the covid & redshirt indicators. :D
1703079226905.png

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not a discussion thread for the current team. This thread is recruiting only

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Scary to look at the chart below and think that it is a possibility that the top 4 players listed in the 24,25 columns may never take the court again or see mop up minutes at best. We face the very real possibility that Caroline and Azzi may not set foot on the Husky court again. I hope that both can regain their health and be all that UCONN recruited them to be. If history holds true Amari and Ines will not be regular game contributors during the 24, 25 season. If this is the case how does this affect recruiting and rooster depth? What can Geno and crew do to put a deep playing rooster and adequate depth together? Can Geno recruit extra players if Azzi and Caroline are unable to play next season?
Hopefully I have the bottom grid marked correctly with the covid & redshirt indicators. :D
View attachment 94274

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Morgan attends the same school as HaJo. I think their coach compared the two.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
PN's Brandon Clay:

Morgan Cheli does a little of everything for a Mitty roster that is full of college level prospects. She’ll remind the Husky faithful of UConn's former do-it-all star Kelly Faris.

Cheli has range to make open jumpers, rebounds well for a big wing and has a great motor. Pairing Cheli with Paige Bueckers and Ashlynn Shade will allow her to be all over the place, making plays on both ends of the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom