December UConn recruiting thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

December UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is turned out to be quite the game!!! both teams were impressive! Morgan with the free throws to give AM the go ahead lead with 16 sec to go. Good defensive plays by both teams at the end but AM hangs on to win the championship! I can’t wait to see her next year!

Two very well Coached, well poised teams. Was nothing short of a Chess match late in the fourth quarter.

Reaction Score
Was incredibly impressed with Morgan Chelli
Playing out of position as a point guard
She does everything well
Can put the ball on the floor go by people
Shoots the 3 passes very well Rebounds
Defends and is very athletic
The game was played at an incredibly high level
Very good coaching
From what I saw Morgan Cheli it’s a perfect fit for uconn

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
To me, AM center was the most impressive player out there, her and the little guard on Long Island Lutheran. (Heckle) sp.

Reaction Score
Folks are right. It's hard to figure out what position Morgan plays which is probably why Geno recruited her. She showed point forward to me. Bringing up the ball and initiating offense and then moving inside the arc. She looked to be clearly running the show.

Reaction Score
Morgan is clearly the leader of AM. A player that does it all for her team. Should be real good in the next level.
I like Heckle and was sorry to see her go to USC (i don't know if Geno even recruited her. I think she mentioned at one time that Sue B. was her idol). A great feisty PG.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
0285DBFD-2C5E-4640-A88B-B25605DEA419.jpeg

Reaction Score
Watch the video. Allie sounds like a UConn player already

Of course the Geno recruiting word of "unselfishness" came up more than once. NICE!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Folks are right. It's hard to figure out what position Morgan plays which is probably why Geno recruited her. She showed point forward to me. Bringing up the ball and initiating offense and then moving inside the arc. She looked to be clearly running the show.
It is hard to tell how tall she is because she bends over so far when she dribbles the ball down court.

Reaction Score
It is hard to tell how tall she is because she bends over so far when she dribbles the ball down court.
That’s a good fundamental she has and why she handles the ball so well. She understands how to play low and protect the ball, not up straight in the open court. She’s the same height as Ducharme, 6-1/6-2.

Reaction Score
Already love this recruit........she's the prototypical UConn player combining great skills and basketball instincts........along with Ziebell and Fisher UConn's future is bright.........now if only the Big O would announce her choice of UConn all would be well....
Remember the " BIG O" is in the class of 2026!. Love to have her... still a chunk of time to wait!
But , why not, let's have an early VERBAL COMMIT!

Reaction Score

Can’t find a box score but Morgan had 17 points, 10 assists per one article I saw
I was surprised by the overall quality of play by both teams.
Uconn is getting a really good one in Morgan Chelli.
Highly skilled, coupled with a fierce and relentless demeanor.
Look forward to her coming to Storrs (with Abbie) next season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was surprised by the overall quality of play by both teams.
Uconn is getting a really good one in Morgan Chelli.
Highly skilled, coupled with a fierce and relentless demeanor.
Look forward to her coming to Storrs (with Abbie) next season.

The other commit is Allie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy