DeBerry Commited to Uconn!!! | Page 10 | The Boneyard

DeBerry Commited to Uconn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Millions of fans really

Yes Zanzman, really! All across the country. Only a small number of them comment or post here in the yard, but none the less, they're out there. What you see here in the yard is just the very "tip" of the iceberg. ;)

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
UConn womens basketball is internationally known. Much like the Lakers and the Dallas Cowboys. Millions of fans would be correct.

Thank you Doggie!! ;)

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
You were told incorrectly!
There is absolutely no recruiting violation for Stewie and KML to be on campus at the same time as Amari DeBerry who was on an unofficial visit.

View attachment 48009
Wasn't Stewie here rehabbing from her surgery? And I remember years ago it seemed like many players came back to UConn to work out.

Reaction Score
Did you have to put the women in the same breath as the cowboys:confused:
1573926341448.png

Reaction Score
When was the last time "America's team" won a title? This season is the 14th since Dallas last won a title. The biggest "hyped team" in NFL history is more like it.

Reaction Score
When was the last time "America's team" won a title? This season is the 14th since Dallas last won a title. The biggest "hyped team" in NFL history is more like it.
Haven't been to or won a Super Bowl since 1996, 23 years.

Reaction Score
Haven't been to or won a Super Bowl since 1996, 23 years.
Haters gonna hate. But they they still get the best national ratings - sure are on TV a lot for a team everybody hates

HuskylnSC

Reaction Score
Haters gonna hate. But they they still get the best national ratings - sure are on TV a lot for a team everybody hates
Have you heard of the little team in New England. I understand they have quite a following.

Reaction Score
Have you heard of the little team in New England. I understand they have quite a following.
I’m a Pats fan too - lived in CT 20 years, so...

But they’re different. You either love the Cowboys or you hate ‘em, but a lot of people do love ‘em. With the Pats you either live in New England or you hate ‘em.

Carnac

Reaction Score

I really tried to be a cowboy fan this year, but I can’t. They’re not a good team this year. At times, it’s hard to watch them play. It will be interesting to see if coach clapper is retained. It’s true, football fans do like to see them lose. :confused:

Reaction Score
Nah, I don’t hate them. I just consider them irrelevant. Just another NFC team.

HuskylnSC

Reaction Score
I’m a Pats fan too - lived in CT 20 years, so...

But they’re different. You either love the Cowboys or you hate ‘em, but a lot of people do love ‘em. With the Pats you either live in New England or you hate ‘em.
Sorry, not a pats fan. I'm a cowboys hater, but I can't brag about the performance my New York Football Giants. So I hope you don't mind my borrowing your team to take a shot at America's Team that team from Texas not from Houston :(

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Wasn't Stewie here rehabbing from her surgery? And I remember years ago it seemed like many players came back to UConn to work out.
Former UCONN WBB players come back all the time to work out or just visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom