Death storm | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Death storm

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Every kid considering marriage should read this. I attended MIT for grad school and marriage is the toughest challenge I have faced in my life.

On a positive note, you might be able to clean that couch. If it were a cat, forget about it. goshdarn cats!!!

My wife keeps a laminated sheet(!) of what to use on different spills and household disasters. The laminated sheet was given to me immediately post-pee and it called for a mixture of warm water, Woolite and white vinegar. I cleaned as best I could. Who knows how successful I was.

A cleaning company is coming Monday. And then we’re buying a couch anyway.

I’m not worried about marriage right now. This is Sparta.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
My wife keeps a laminated sheet(!) of what to use on different spills and household disasters. The laminated sheet was given to me immediately post-pee and it called for a mixture of warm water, Woolite and white vinegar. I cleaned as best I could. Who knows how successful I was.

Please let us know when you'll be airing on Springer or Dr. Phil. It sure looks to be heading that direction.

Reaction Score
Any animal that cannot control its urination and defecation activities in our house quickly becomes a strictly outdoors pet.
It pooped on the deck this morning. Why was it on the deck? I have no idea, but I explained to my mother that in light of the couch incident, perhaps dog poop sitting in the middle of the deck where it can be view from the breakfast table was not her best move with her daughter-in-law.
Fishy, What's the likelihood roving coyotes help take the little fur ball out of your wife's misery?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just got to go in the bucket myself to survey the damage! Highlight of the year for me. I got to use a big boy toy. And I was apparently very good for a first timer. What an awesome bonus.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I just got to go in the bucket myself to survey the damage! Highlight of the year for me. I got to use a big boy toy. And I was apparently very good for a first timer. What an awesome bonus.
Well worth a tree through the roof?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

Is she a germ-a-phobe?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You need more secks during these death stirms

Yeah nothing says secksy time like a house full off teenage kids bored out of their minds from being cutoff from electronic devices.

Very conducive for getting alone time with the wife.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Well worth a tree through the roof?
Tough to say until we see the final bill. I know that the ornamental dogwood that used to grace the front of our house is one casualty that will not be covered and that’s a bummer. The white oak snapped it at its base with just one of its limbs.

But everytime I look at the empty space I will be somewhat heartened by the fact that it gave its life so that I could ride in the bucket truck. It was a bucket list item, pardon the pun.

It does look like we’ve been spared structural damage but there is a lot of cosmetic damage over a wide area comprising siding, gutters, molding and shingles.

Looks like it was around 75-80’ tall I think. Really lucky it fell where it did all things considered.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Or just a “pee on the couch a phobe.“ Some people just have an irational dislike of sitting in animal pee.
He said the house is ALWAYS clean.

August_West

Reaction Score
Or just a “pee on the couch a phobe.“ Some people just have an irational dislike of sitting in animal pee.

Except for you know who . Oh wait that might not be animal pee. Never mind.

Reaction Score
The dog is a female; I don’t think it was marking anything, I just think it was nervous.

It slept upstairs last night. I don’t know what it destroyed. It pooped on the deck this morning. Why was it on the deck? I have no idea, but I explained to my mother that in light of the couch incident, perhaps dog poop sitting in the middle of the deck where it can be view from the breakfast table was not her best move with her daughter-in-law.

Thank God, my wife had to leave early this morning - at 5 am this morning, I was still hearing about the couch. She actually woke me up at around 4:30 just to tell me again that we’re having this couch professionally cleaned AND we’re buying a new couch and new sheets/blankets/comforter for the guest room. She also will never sit on that couch again, so she will be watching tv on my couch in my office for the foreseeable future.

Right now, the dog is sitting next to me. It has been licking its own ass for the better part of half an hour. I’m checking the Central Hudson outage update site twice a minute. I’m trying to decide which scenario will haunt me less...telling my wife that my mother and the dog will almost certainly need to be here another night or telling my mother that I am driving her to the Residence Inn for my own protection.

I currently have the prisoner leashed to a doorknob. It is licking its ass again.

634_E5_A5_E-88_CE-48_E7-8822-_F1762_B1_BB346.jpg
Jesus man, I think our wives are twins separated at birth. Why do women love to torture their husbands? The first comment is fine, sorta. But to wake you up at 4:30 just to stab your soul again is just evil.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
:( Power is out all over town here in NJ

Call back in 6 months. That is how long Puerto Rico has been without power.

Reaction Score
I'm a dog person (small/medium size, no cats), but they are never allowed on couches or beds. You should see how pet people react when I tell them that. You would think I make the dog live in my crawl space, drink rain water and eat bugs. I never allow anyone to bring their pets to stay.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Why are you cleaning the couch and then getting a new one? Is she just trying to punish you by making you do unnecessary work?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
In contrast to Fishy, my puppy actually pissed on my girlfriend two nights ago while she was sleeping at 12:30 at night. Literally just unloaded on her. I was sleeping, and she woke up all angry and I sort of just turned over and fell back asleep. The dog is still sleeping in bed with us, she can handle a little bit of urine

Reaction Score
In contrast to Fishy, my puppy actually pissed on my girlfriend two nights ago while she was sleeping at 12:30 at night. Literally just unloaded on her. I was sleeping, and she woke up all angry and I sort of just turned over and fell back asleep. The dog is still sleeping in bed with us, she can handle a little bit of urine

This post isn’t going to end well...

August_West

Reaction Score

Your girl should run for office.

Reaction Score
Damn @JMick you struck out on a keeper

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom