Dear American Conference | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Dear American Conference

Reaction Score
He's just mad because he knows 8 is more than 6 and rather than being upset that nobody in Boston took time off from building racism factories or whatever they do up there to, maybe, have a real NFL team before 1960, the Giants were establishing themselves as the bedrock of the league. And that no matter how many Super Bowls the Patriots win, they will never be as respected or important.

It comes down to ownership. Wellington Mara built the league, Bob Kraft was involved in human trafficking- hey, everyone has their own thing.

Yes, keep celebrating those titles over 6 other NFL teams 40 years before your birth.

I'll take the Super Bowls, thank you, that were all won in my lifetime, in a league with a salary cap, free agency, and most importantly, 31 other teams!

You are right there with the pathetic Cuse fans on this stuff.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Have to bring up the fact that the officials some how LOST THE GAME BALL during a time out last night at WSU. The local rec league probably has more qualified officials than the AAC. They have made a mockery of our league this season.

Reaction Score
All this championship counting stuff is stupid. There are people claiming championships from teams before they were born. How can you claim a game you didn't even get to enjoy yourself? For me personally, once it's over, it's done. On to the next (not a big history or stat fan). So as a UConn, Eagles/Patriots and Celtics fan I currently have zero championships. I am looking forward to the next one.

Reaction Score
All this championship counting stuff is stupid. There are people claiming championships from teams before they were born. How can you claim a game you didn't even get to enjoy yourself? For me personally, once it's over, it's done. On to the next (not a big history or stat fan). So as a UConn, Eagles/Patriots and Celtics fan I currently have zero championships. I am looking forward to the next one.
How are you an Eagles/Patriots fan? Clearly not a loyal, true fan.

Reaction Score
How are you an Eagles/Patriots fan? Clearly not a loyal, true fan.
Grew up in eastern PA rooting for the Eagles. Moved to CT in the late 70's for a job. When I started working in CT I had a co-worker who was a season ticket holder at Schaefer stadium. He used to bring me to 4 to 5 games a year. Thus I became a fan of the Patriots also. Since they are in two different conferences, it's only become a conflict in two Super Bowls. Unfortunately he passed away before any Patriots super bowls or Gillette Stadium.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom