David Ortiz really is an | Page 2 | The Boneyard

David Ortiz really is an

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am just kinda sad that "she" will soon not remember any of the many leather cheerios that "she" has jammed Little Pat into...very sad indeed.

Funny stuff GO……now having said that Papi is about as likable as PAT….;)

Reaction Score
Funny stuff GO……now having said that Papi is about as likable as PAT….;)

I get it. You and your ilk liking Ortiz would be like Miss Rhode Island liking Mike Tyson after what he did to her. Simply not possible...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I get it. You and your ilk liking Ortiz would be like Miss Rhode Island liking Mike Tyson after what he did to her. Simply not possible...

Guess again…….I just happen to be telling you what millions of baseball fans out there are thinking and your wittle bittie Papi feelings are hurt……

I appreciate you trying to make it a Yankee thing but it's not……..he's just not a guy many baseball fans really root for.

I'll bet you spit in your hands and clap them hard once before you get in the sack huh GO?

Reaction Score
Look Miss Rhode Island....try and make peace with the nonstop Ortiz love sweeping the nation. Unhealthy to fight it.

In tribute, used to spit in my hands and clap before hitting the sack but after 22 years of bliss....do so now before opening up the tube sock drawer and turning on the Internet.... :cool:

Reaction Score
The Sox championships over the last 10 years have changed Yankees Universe from being the most insensitive fanbase in sports the most oversensitive fanbase in sports.

Reaction Score
Seriously?

What PED player is popular anywhere? And the whining over official scoring and his general shenanigans?

Really? You think he's popular?

The thing is, Red Sox fans deny he failed a drug test, it's hilarious.

Reaction Score
The Sox championships over the last 10 years have changed Yankees Universe from being the most insensitive fanbase in sports the most oversensitive fanbase in sports.

OMG here we go "the Sox championships over the last 10 years" wtf does that matter? Read what you are saying and then read it again…….because that's exactly what 'n Nation has said all the years is "all the Yankee fans talk about is their 27 championships…"blah blah blah…….are you really the stupid? Do you actually think I would like Papi if you guys hadn't won anything? Well just so you know NO i wouldn't he's an a**hole much like man of his fans in RSN……keep proving it Vike!;)……..living proof of how the Nation has become much more hated than Yankee fans and it's not even close anymore!

Reaction Score
The thing is, Red Sox fans deny he failed a drug test, it's hilarious.

they deny they have become "like Yankee fans" too…….but they really haven't anymore as stated above, their worst. They're blind to anything in Fenway……nothing is wrong there and everyone's clean! LOL

Reaction Score
3 rings in 10 years matters to the Yankees Universe. First, you couldn't use your 1918 chant any more. Than you had to throw away your t-shirts that said it would be another 86 years til a championship (soon to replaced with the Joba Rules shirt which would also be thrown out after his HOF induction was halted), then the 3rd ring just sent you all over the cliff where you're hyperventilating over Ortiz leaving the box as ball 4 is on it's way to the plate.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
they deny they have become "like Yankee fans" too…….but they really haven't anymore as stated above, their worst. They're blind to anything in Fenway……nothing is wrong there and everyone's clean! LOL
Wah, Sox fans are the worst, waaaaahhhhh..

You guys were the biggest d-bags in the world before we starting winning championships. Sorry if you have to deal with some of it coming back your way now. Feel so bad for the bullies of MLB fanbases, breaks my heart. I'm sure Cliff Lee's wife feels sympathy for you as well.

Reaction Score

Oh, and when baseball season is over, they throw on their Pats jerseys and rub those titles in just like Yankee fans used to. You know...when they thought Yankee fans were classless and poor winners.

Reaction Score
3(soon to replaced with the Joba Rules shirt which would also be thrown out after his HOF induction was halted)

Don't worry, maybe Jeter and Mo will invite Ortiz to their HOF inductions, because they aren't voting steroid cheats in.

Reaction Score
3 rings in 10 years matters to the Yankees Universe. First, you couldn't use your 1918 chant any more. Than you had to throw away your t-shirts that said it would be another 86 years til a championship (soon to replaced with the Joba Rules shirt which would also be thrown out after his HOF induction was halted), then the 3rd ring just sent you all over the cliff where you're hyperventilating over Ortiz leaving the box as ball 4 is on it's way to the plate.

You know what's funny Vike? You trying to be funny nothing even makes sense from you, such a tool. I never chanted 1918 - never had a T shirt that would even say anything about the Sox on it - why would I? I know just by the way you write such crap you're the one starting the "Yankees suck" chants whenever you're there……you're fairyweather fan no doubt! I forgot about 3 rings in 10 years it means so little to me…….would I prefer they didn't win, hell yeah. Do I lose sleep over it - could care less. Have to live with the douches like you in this area but hey, whatever, it's fun and entertaining. And any Red Sox fan who still thinks about Cliff Lee's wife in Yanlee stadium has real issues - you need to see someone Vike dude……you want people with pure hatred - check that fn mirror tonight - you're in huge trouble!! LOL…..

"we" were the biggest douchbags in the world? Wonder why - with the likes of you and those blinders you wear, this is why people think Red Sox Nation is the worst now!!!

Reaction Score
Look Miss Rhode Island....try and make peace with the nonstop Ortiz love sweeping the nation. Unhealthy to fight it.

In tribute, used to spit in my hands and clap before hitting the sack but after 22 years of bliss....do so now before opening up the tube sock drawer and turning on the Internet.... :cool:

Hell I guess I have a little Papi in my game too then after 24 years of bliss …… never thought about that!:oops:

Reaction Score
Don't worry, maybe Jeter and Mo will invite Ortiz to their HOF inductions, because they aren't voting steroid cheats in.
Backhanded compliment in calling Ortiz an otherwise HOF player. Jersey sales #1 is pretty hard to ignore. No credit for "This is our duck_-ing city" either?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Papi is a one trick pony trying hard to be liked long enough to get his roided up ass into the HOF.

Reaction Score
Papi is a one trick pony trying hard to be liked long enough to get his roided up ass into the HOF.
What's the one trick, uncanny clutch hitting or winning world series? You haters do remember he hit nearly .700 the last time baseball crowned a champion.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
After 13 years old, who really gives flying f*<k if a player is an or not.

It took me a long time to realize this, but my rooting interest in the Red Sox allows me to enjoy the game more. That is it. If the name on the back of the jersey helps the name on the front of the jersey win championships, that is all that matters. Players in general, as individual people, don't give a crap about me, so at 37, I return the favor.

By the way, being an and a hall of famer are mutually exclusive. Many things preclude the Hall of Fame and Ortiz may (or may not) have done one or two, but there are many an ornery HoF'er. See: Cobb, Tyrus Raymond. See Also: Jackson Reginald Martinez.

Reaction Score
After 13 years old, who really gives flying f*<k if a player is an or not.

It took me a long time to realize this, but my rooting interest in the Red Sox allows me to enjoy the game more. That is it. If the name on the back of the jersey helps the name on the front of the jersey win championships, that is all that matters. Players in general, as individual people, don't give a crap about me, so at 37, I return the favor.

By the way, being an and a hall of famer are mutually exclusive. Many things preclude the Hall of Fame and Ortiz may (or may not) have done one or two, but there are many an ornery HoF'er. See: Cobb, Tyrus Raymond. See Also: Jackson Reginald Martinez.
Agree it is simple, on your team all you care about is performance. Maybe you can have a favorite who plays a certain style, but rooting for athletes if or because they are 'good guys' isn't all that relevant. I.e. thoroughly enjoyed the Kevin Garnett era and he was absolutely a d-ick at least on the court and even extended his dictdom onto CV and Ray Allen. So what.

On a rival though you can hate good players especially if they also happen to tweak any reason for dislike - its all good because it helps you like your team more and give you some tangible reason for fandom which otherwise truthfully has no underlying basis or rational reason for you to care. That's why its easier to hate.

Reaction Score
Agree it is simple, on your team all you care about is performance. Maybe you can have a favorite who plays a certain style, but rooting for athletes if or because they are 'good guys' isn't all that relevant. I.e. thoroughly enjoyed the Kevin Garnett era and he was absolutely a d-ick at least on the court and even extended his dictdom onto CV and Ray Allen. So what.

On a rival though you can hate good players especially if they also happen to tweak any reason for dislike - its all good because it helps you like your team more and give you some tangible reason for fandom which otherwise truthfully has no underlying basis or rational reason for you to care. That's why its easier to hate.

Yes and you admitted KG was a …….not as much for Sox fans and Mr Ortiz……..but I do agree we all have them on our teams!

Reaction Score
Yes and you admitted KG was a …….not as much for Sox fans and Mr Ortiz……..but I do agree we all have them on our teams!
Papi is certainly a narcissist, but that's 90% of athletes. I like some edge on the occasional star player ie Jordan being an made me like him more.

Reaction Score
Papi is certainly a narcissist, but that's 90% of athletes. I like some edge on the occasional star player ie Jordan being an made me like him more.

Let's not throw Jordan and Papi in the same sentence Deac please……….although I think that's the Sox fans take!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I love the fact that the Sox and Yankees clubhouses are so different. Makes the rivalry between the teams and the fanbases even better.

not that the players in today's game hate each other like the old days, but I know it pisses every single Yankees fan the way the Sox dress, look, act, etc.

Love it.

Reaction Score
I love the fact that the Sox and Yankees clubhouses are so different. Makes the rivalry between the teams and the fanbases even better.

not that the players in today's game hate each other like the old days, but I know it pisses every single Yankees fan the way the Sox dress, look, act, etc.

Love it.

Do you actually believe that ONLY Yankee fans hated the way the Sox looked last year. I promise most baseball purists think they looked like idiots but the world has changed not much you can do. I'm not a Yankee fan who loves the fact the Yanks only allow the "clean cut" look I'm a baseball guy who thinks that's the way it should be……..the A's look like idiots too but what can I do?

Pissed off the way they look? You think way too much of yourself and the Red Sox pal, wayyyyyy too much! Funny stuff…...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom