Dave Pasch and Bill Walton calling the UConn/Arizona game. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Dave Pasch and Bill Walton calling the UConn/Arizona game.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Hood is a beautiful mountain. My parents have a great view of the north side of it from their house. I've hiked a number of trails on it's shoulders, haven't been to the summit though. Haven't done any hiking around St. Helens. Climbed Mt. Adams right after I graduated high school, have done a few other hikes out that way. The whole Gorge area, in the vicinity of Multnomah Falls, is a waterfall lover's paradise.
Easy, Walton. This is a men's hoop board. Enough with the tangents.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
*Complains about Walton going off on a tangent during a basketball game*

*Goes off on a tangent on a basketball board.*
Walton "going off" on a tangent implies that he actually starts out talking about the game. Walton is the tangent. Oh occasionally he might touch on the subject matter of the game but the most part he's just going off in other directions, infinitely.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Tucson is just over an hour from Tombstone. I'm hoping he can work that in somehow.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Hankster started it. Anyway some random person going off on a tangent on a message board isn't quite the same as a professional broadcaster constantly going off on tangents during a game. If I never focused on what I was supposed to be doing while I was working, I probably wouldn't continue to have that job.

I do appreciate you guys pointing out the irony though. Touche.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Walton just gave us respect in the preview during SportsCenter. Rightly called us the best program in college basketball for the past 18 years and noted that we are 5-0 vs. Arizona.

He then went on to rave about solar energy, the most beautiful desert in North America and proclaim DeAndre Ayton the best freshman he has seen since Shaq. He actually worked in quite a bit of hoops knowledge--especially of Arizona, not surprisingly.

Seems to be in peak form for the game. Blaze strategy no doubt.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Bill Walton must be high. The only thing keeping me from turning this TV off is listening to his entertaining bull -ing.
Not high.... DRUNK!

Reminds me of Namath drunk on the sideline kissing that reporter.

He is honestly probably just trying to make up for his awful comments of Arizona a couple year' ago.

Reaction Score
Omg, Bill Walton SMH. They can't be paying him. Must be charity for the Ill.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Walton is terrible, and this other guy is embarrassed by him.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
"You couldn't get that high?" -- Pasch to Walton

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Bill Walton must be high. The only thing keeping me from turning this TV off is listening to his entertaining bull -ing.
The one nugget he said was about Ayton gaining 30 lbs of muscle and losing 20% body fat in 2 months. Hmmm maybe Trier's PEDS found the way into his locker?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom