OT: - Daniel Jones | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Daniel Jones

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Collins is a guy who had one fantastic season sandwiched around a lot of hype, injuries, and pretty bad play on the field.

He was one of the cast offs that I thought GM Dave made the right call on.

And the wrong call all st the same time by now moving him before the trade deadline.

Reaction Score
Collins is a guy who had one fantastic season sandwiched around a lot of hype, injuries, and pretty bad play on the field.

He was one of the cast offs that I thought GM Dave made the right call on.

He was awful in coverage last year. I wanted no part if him. Injuries slowed him down. He is a linebacker playing safety.

Reaction Score
Did Eli use Engram that much? Daniel Jones seems like he plans to use him a lot which would be good.

Reaction Score
I heard a conversation at a local tavern that made me chuckle. One guy stated that people seem to forget how many times last season Eli brought the team back only to have team defense give the game right back. The other guy chuckled and said "yeah, you know if Eli was QBing there is no way the Tampa Bay kicker misses that kick."

Reaction Score
I heard a conversation at a local tavern that made me chuckle. One guy stated that people seem to forget how many times last season Eli brought the team back only to have team defense give the game right back. The other guy chuckled and said "yeah, you know if Eli was QBing there is no way the Tampa Bay kicker misses that kick."
Lol. That is pretty funny, and how I feel too.

Last year, 4 games decided on final minute where giants D let them down, right?

Reaction Score
man do I want to see Engram burn Collins all day Sunday - was hoping to see Barkley run right through his deep pockets but having to cover Evan will suffice.

HAIL TO THE GEEEEMEN

Reaction Score
man do I want to see Engram burn Collins all day Sunday - was hoping to see Barkley run right through his deep pockets but having to cover Evan will suffice.

HAIL TO THE GEEEEMEN

The way our OLine blocked for Barkley prior to the injury was embarrassing they were manhandled up front. I feel for Gallman but like him as a back up could surprise us. There may be more room to run a little because I feel the Skins will pin their ears back and go hard after Jones every play. Screens would be nice but the Giants always suck on the set up.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Slayton can stay healthy. It seems that him and Jones have a good connection and he is probably our best deep threat on the team.

Reaction Score
Well Eli saw for 9 games what Jones saw the 3 prior series to this one last year as far as protection. Good news for us is the guy who was your head coach for a few years is their DC and he changed the dee for beginning of this drive.
Im a Bear fan and id honestly trade Trubisky for Jones in a heartbeat right now. Ive been more impressed by Jones in one start than Trubisky in 3 years and he threw 6 tds in a game against TB.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Slayton can stay healthy. It seems that him and Jones have a good connection and he is probably our best deep threat on the team.

Yeah agree liked his ability on the long ball. I don't know if you guys remember 1st half sideline pass to him the defender took his arms out early and Shurmur didn't throw the red flag I was pissed. It was worst than the call the Bucs got changed later on too. Anyway like the potential the rookie from Auburn showed us.

Reaction Score
Yeah agree liked his ability on the long ball. I don't know if you guys remember 1st half sideline pass to him the defender took his arms out early and Shurmur didn't throw the red flag I was pissed. It was worst than the call the Bucs got changed later on too. Anyway like the potential the rookie from Auburn showed us.

He was matched up against his former college teammate (Carlton Davis) and it was noted how much space off the line of scrimmage he was giving Slayton due to his speed. Didn’t matter though as Slayton burned him numerous times. Gotta keep that hamstring healthy!

Reaction Score
Im a Bear fan and id honestly trade Trubisky for Jones in a heartbeat right now. Ive been more impressed by Jones in one start than Trubisky in 3 years and he threw 6 tds in a game against TB.

Good to hear from this end but again, one game. While I agree there were some great things let's see what happens when the speed bumps make their way in, and it's going to happen.

Reaction Score
Good to hear from this end but again, one game. While I agree there were some great things let's see what happens when the speed bumps make their way in, and it's going to happen.
There will be speed bumps for sure but he passes the eye test imho.

Reaction Score
Chief is thrilled the Giants have finally done what they should have done 5 years ago. Eli has been washed up for 5 years and this year takes up $23 million of cap space. Imagine the cornerbacks, linebackers and OL you could sign with that?
It is also very telling that thus far Eli has not been traded despite numerous teams needing a QB. The Giants will probably have to agree to eat a large portion of Eli’s contract for that to happen.
+13-20million from Odell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom