OT: - Daniel Jones | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Daniel Jones

Reaction Score
Giants have the worst D in the league but it looks like they may have themselves a franchise QB now and the best running back in the league. That's a great starting place, just wish I had any faith in them filling in the rest of the pieces.

Reaction Score
That missed kick was justice for the Bucs with the BS calls the reviews PI, then the Giants challenge not overturned and the obvious offsides and pass interference not called F them.

Reaction Score
Giants have the worst D in the league but it looks like they may have themselves a franchise QB now and the best running back in the league. That's a great starting place, just wish I had any faith in them filling in the reat of the pieces.
And they’ve actually been getting a good amount of pressure the last 2 weeks. Hopefully that keeps going

Reaction Score
Hopefully Barkley isn't out for too long now. Him and Jones together will be fun

Reaction Score
Gettleman gets a lot of flack but he was pretty much handed a team with zero talent. The last two drafts have a lot of potential and he has improved the offensive line. Need to get some more help with the edge rushers. Ryan Connelly has been pretty solid so far.

Reaction Score
The only problem is the oline is old except for rg and center. By the time the defense catches up, gmen are going to need lt, rg, rt

Reaction Score
Gettleman gets a lot of flack but he was pretty much handed a team with zero talent. The last two drafts have a lot of potential and he has improved the offensive line. Need to get some more help with the edge rushers. Ryan Connelly has been pretty solid so far.
He gets a lot of flack because he's an idiot and one of the worst GM's in the league

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Imagine if we had Bradley Chubb or Denzel Ward for our defense? Oh well. Great start for Jones, this should really boost his confidence.

Reaction Score
Imagine if we had Bradley Chubb or Denzel Ward for our defense? Oh well. Great start for Jones, this should really boost his confidence.
Would you really have taken those guys over Barkley?

Reaction Score
He gets a lot of flack because he's an idiot and one of the worst GM's in the league

Why is that? Because he traded away the drama queen and didn’t resign Collins who ended up being extremely overpaid?

Reaction Score
Would you really have taken those guys over Barkley?
It's funny, the thing so many flipped out on management for doing, grabbing Saquon instead of one of the QB's in a supposedly QB rich draft and taking Jones with the 6th pick when nobody else had him going even close to that high looks to have totally worked out. It's everything else that's been a mess.

Reaction Score
Gettleman
It's funny, the thing so many flipped out on management for doing, grabbing Saquon instead of one of the QB's in a supposedly QB rich draft and taking Jones with the 6th pick when nobody else had him going even close to that high looks to have totally worked out. It's everything else that's been a mess.

Evidently Gettleman is a idiot and one of the worst GM’s in the league

Reaction Score
Hopefully Barkley isn't out for too long now. Him and Jones together will be fun

I would keep him out for a month at least in a season your not going anywhere, even a high ankle sprain that can pretty serious for a guy with his speed and cutting ability, if he comes back too quickly.

Reaction Score
Jenkins has gotta be the next one to go guy trashes the pass rush and then puts up this kind of performance.

Reaction Score
Of course, our defense is arguably worst in the league, and running backs don't matter.
I would have taken a QB over him but not even a consideration for any of those other guys for me

Reaction Score
I loved the pick!

(Hopes nobody has access to anything I wrote before a month ago)

The guy could end up being the second coming of Tom Brady, and it would still be a bad pick

Reaction Score
Gettleman

Evidently Gettleman is a idiot and one of the worst GM’s in the league
Hint: you're not going to get the support you were hoping for with this quote message

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom