CViv throws her players under the bus | Page 3 | The Boneyard

CViv throws her players under the bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I am one of those individuals ( I pray for forgiveness every day) who believes that CVS is no longer the coach she was. She was a great coach but no longer has that skill or whatever you wish to call it to reach that same level in today's game even with great players. Some coaches are skilled at coaching the best from good not great players. She has seemed to have lost the ability to coach better players to even higher levels of success. Does that lessen what she had done earlier in her career? No. But its akin to the Emperor's New Clothes, she just isn''t coaching to HOF levels right now.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I am one of those individuals ( I pray for forgiveness every day) who believes that CVS is no longer the coach she was. She was a great coach but no longer has that skill or whatever you wish to call it to reach that same level in today's game even with great players. Some coaches are skilled at coaching the best from good not great players. She has seemed to have lost the ability to coach better players to even higher levels of success. Does that lessen what she had done earlier in her career? No. But its akin to the Emperor's New Clothes, she just isn''t coaching to HOF levels right now.
Or, for Rutgers fans, more accurately we question whether or not she has lost that "whatever you want to call it". Knowing - regardless - that her career is nearing an end, we hope she hasn't and can go out with a bit of a bang. OTH, we look at the court and wonder.

Next year (possibly but not probably her last) is ultimately the telling story. I can accept this year for what it is (and I understood, somewhat, some of the previous years) but there is no good reason why RU should not be very successful next year - the returning players will be quite experienced, the recruit is top notch and . . .

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Is Rutgers playing a Big 10 schedule next year? If they are, who knows they might be able to come in second after PSU.

Or, for Rutgers fans, more accurately we question whether or not she has lost that "whatever you want to call it". Knowing - regardless - that her career is nearing an end, we hope she hasn't and can go out with a bit of a bang. OTH, we look at the court and wonder.

Next year (possibly but not probably her last) is ultimately the telling story. I can accept this year for what it is (and I understood, somewhat, some of the previous years) but there is no good reason why RU should not be very successful next year - the returning players will be quite experienced, the recruit is top notch and . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom