Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
wambulance.jpg
Whambulance.gif

Reaction Score
Come on, Valentine hatred aside, he showed a ton of forbearance there. Even Higgins would have T'd Mick up for his little sprint down the sideline. Cahill would have double T'd him and suspended him 3 games.
Mike Stuart would have ejected Cronin's mother.

Reaction Score
JA's play changes the perception that it takes 1.2 seconds to get off a shot.

I remember watching a game where the other team made a last second shot against MSU. Time ran out and both coaches were standing next to the refs while the refs were watching the replay. The ref informed Izzo there was a second left. Izzo shook the other coaches hand and left. Just speculating but I have a feeling that 1.2 second floor was in Cronin's head.

Reaction Score

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Cronin is an easy guy to hate. I've watched be abusive towards anyone and everyone... but I'm going to give him a break on this one. Yes, he should have been more graceful in defeat but he won't be the last coach to complain about the clock at the end of the game. That final 0.8 has been analyzed more than the Zapruder film.

Reaction Score
Hey, it was a miracle shot and when miracles go against you it's upsetting. Cincy had the game in their hands during the second half and UConn clawed their way back so Mick if you have anything to complain about you should be yapping about that. Congrats to both teams for a very enjoyable 3 hour knock down, drag out dog & cat fight. Both teams will be feared in the NCAA's after that performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom