Creighton Post Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Creighton Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any stats sites out there that I can easily see blocked shots per game when we were winning early until roughly Georgetown game one when we started going downhill. I feel like this team lost its identity on defense (which is still decent) and its offense all at once. Sanogo is getting too comfortable from the arc which isn’t what should be happening.
Sanogo was OUTSTANDING today.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Any stats sites out there that I can easily see blocked shots per game when we were winning early until roughly Georgetown game one when we started going downhill. I feel like this team lost its identity on defense (which is still decent) and it’s offense all at once. Sanogo is getting too comfortable from the arc which isn’t what should be happening.
Our D was excellent today and Sanogo was fantastic.

Reaction Score
I’ll say it again, for the 100th time this season. Continuing to let Jackson take this many shots is almost guaranteeing a loss. Doomed us against X, doomed us today. Um, there’s a reason they are leaving you this open!!!

And Danny just keeps letting it happen, game in and game out. What an AWFUL coaching exhibition.
You looking in the wrong place. Dre was 3-11, Hawkins was 4-13. Alleyne was much worse on both ends.

But we still cannot win a close game. Danny has to figure it out.

Reaction Score
Can't play 1 in 4 out with AJ on the floor. He is net minus for spreading the floor.

Reaction Score
The coaching staff has failed Andre. For him to have no ability to score with how hard he works is crazy. What have they worked on with him for the past 2 to 3 summers?
Teams sag off of Jackson more than Sanogo. This is a Jackson issue.

Reaction Score
The only identity this team has are the multiple identities Hurley has talking to him in his head when the game gets tight.

Good movie too - Identity. Anyone remember that one? John Cusack.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I feel bad for AJ. I don’t remember him hurting us this much last year. I just think he is our best option right now. And you cannot put him and Diara on the floor together. Hurley should have gotten AJ out of the game for Alleyne sooner. They are playing four against five on offense with AJ on the floor and although Diara hit one big shot it was not pretty.

Reaction Score
Jackson’s issues were literally in a 3.5 minute span. His Defense and rebounding kept him on the floor.

Sacrificing offense is undoable in the last 5 minutes of close games. Problem was Alleyne was not giving us anything on offense either, though his a threat the D has to respect.

Tough game, played well overall, especially on D.
Newton was absent today, and we felt it.
3.5 minute span? You were clearly watching a different game than everyone else on this board.

Reaction Score
Jackson’s issues were literally in a 3.5 minute span. His Defense and rebounding kept him on the floor.

Sacrificing offense is undoable in the last 5 minutes of close games. Problem was Alleyne was not giving us anything on offense either, though his a threat the D has to respect.

Tough game, played well overall, especially on D.
Newton was absent today, and we felt it.
Yea, I know AJ’s issues were magnified in the end but TN being a no show was brutal.

Reaction Score
I’ll say it again, for the 100th time this season. Continuing to let Jackson take this many shots is almost guaranteeing a loss. Doomed us against X, doomed us today. Um, there’s a reason they are leaving you this open!!!

And Danny just keeps letting it happen, game in and game out. What an AWFUL coaching exhibition.
I’m not mad at him for shooting shots

He has to stop making open shots so difficult. He shoots stand still floaters rather than taking a mid range jumper or chooses to post a guy up and shoot A running hook when he can shoot a pull up

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
The problem lies between his ears.
Because he doesn’t have not one single way to score as a junior… he can’t make a layup, he doesn’t even shoot midrange jumpers it’s a push shot instead, and the only thing he’s focused on is 3 point shooting which is honestly just stupid. Once he went on a very expected 3 point shooting slump of course it’s going to affect everything else.

Reaction Score
Jackson had a really bad offensive game. But our under 4 minutes play is really bad all around. Scary for any close game.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This team will lose these tough road games about nine times out of ten. At some point, we need to start winning them and that day isn’t coming this year.

Just not good at winning…Hawkins disappears, Jackson has no idea what he can do and can’t do and the bench guys are marginal.

Whine all you want - this is what they are.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Let?

That’s the problem. He should’ve taken more! Or at least, even, but it’s so much in his head right now he’s not taking the RIGHT shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom