OT: - Cowboys and NFC East | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Cowboys and NFC East

Reaction Score
Lets resurrect this thread for no other reason than not wanting to create a new one. Plus it fits...

I'm talking myself into not picking up Chase Young's 5th year option being a good business decision for Washington (Here's hoping ownership addresses the moniker when the sale closes). It will be interesting ihow it plays out. There is certainly a chance that Washington finds themselves in a similar situation as the Giants with Daniel Jones.

Granted, No one would pay him close to $17 Million if he continues to perform like he had over the last couple of years, including when he was presumably healthy at the end of last season. So Washington could potentially retain him on the cheap.

OTOH, Washington will be in a Daniel Jones situation if he pulls off merely a decent season, let alone what had been his draft day potential. His franchise number is expected to be about $7 million more than the 5th year option, and I'm sure that is a huge factor in the decision.

The torn ACL seems to be in his head.

Washington knows him. They know how he tolerates pain, how he practices, rehabs, eats, acts in the locker room, studies, etc.

Jets knew something about Jamal Adams and gladly let him go and haven’t regretted for a second since.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom