OT: - Cowboys and NFC East | The Boneyard

OT: Cowboys and NFC East

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The Cowboys continually have a few minutes when they look elite and then just crap the bed with mediocrity.

Some team from the NFC East, either the Cowboys or the Eagles, are going to host one of the most epic beatdowns in wild card history.

Reaction Score
Amazing to me Garrett is still in that position it's one of the main reasons. Plus they play crappy in real weather conditions, they are pu**ies when they leave the dome setting for whatever reason. Dak looks like the 30M guy at home but can't pay him that if he can't bring home that shiny trophy eventually. For now trying to get through some weather in the playoffs I'd have no confidence.

Reaction Score
They have the talent, the payroll, the facilities, the opportunity within their division. They should be running away with the NFC East.

Simply put. It's preparation and execution and that falls on the coach.

Reaction Score
We can still have the ultimate scenario where all 4 NFC East teams finish at 6-10.

No we can't the Giants are playing the Eagles twice and the Skins. Eli may be playing his last game he's able to after the Eagles kill him Monday night because of our very offensive Oline.

Reaction Score
Giants win out 6-10
Redskins win 3 lose to the Giants 6-10
Eagles beat Cowboys but lose other 3 games 6-10
Cowboys lose out 6-10

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Amazing to me Garrett is still in that position it's one of the main reasons. Plus they play crappy in real weather conditions, they are pu**ies when they leave the dome setting for whatever reason. Dak looks like the 30M guy at home but can't pay him that if he can't bring home that shiny trophy eventually. For now trying to get through some weather in the playoffs I'd have no confidence.

Garrett stinks. They are not tough, as you noted. Dak is wildly overrated. Great at making throws to wide open guys when he has time. Not good against anything resembling a real defense. I was stunned that they gave him that contract. That whole division is make up of mismanaged teams that can't seem to get out of their own way.

Reaction Score
Giants win out 6-10
Redskins win 3 lose to the Giants 6-10
Eagles beat Cowboys but lose other 3 games 6-10
Cowboys lose out 6-10

Wow that would be unbelievable. It's impossible only because the Giants can't win never mind out but if not for that alone wouldn't that be special for the NFC Least?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I’m so disgusted as a Cowboys fan. At least I’ve got UConn Basketball.
Could be worse. You could be 37 year Redskins fan. So happy I live in New England.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Domes and retractable roofs are great for the business of outdoor sports, but are awful for the actual game.

Reaction Score

I think Jones should get the blame, he's the GM and he gets in the way. When the Cowboys win, they look brilliant, but they always tend to lose in a terrible fashion.

They probably won the East because philly has problems too. The Eagles Giants game with Eli coming back will be huge.

Jones will get rid of Garrett, but thats the phantom menace, jones is the real problem

Last edited:

Husky25

Reaction Score
I think Jones should get the blame, he's the GM and he gets in the way. When the Cowboys win, they look brilliant, but they always tend to lose in a terrible fashion.

Blame with no consequences. That tends to work out well. :rolleyes:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I get why Jerry's doing it, but the fact that he's keeping Garrett in place after two straight games where the team quit on him is an absolute joke.

If you fired Garrett today, the team could have a shot to make a run in the playoffs, but with him at the helm it ain't happening.

Reaction Score
They drafted and built a great OL. They have Zeke and gave him a huge contract with, I believe 50m guaranteed.

Look at the first half against Buffalo on Thanksgiving. I think Zeke was 6 for 60 in the first quarter and ended up 12 for 71 for the game. Last night? 13 for 71 in the first half. Ended with 19 for 81. That's Garrett's fault. Not Jerry's.

Reaction Score
They drafted and built a great OL. They have Zeke and gave him a huge contract with, I believe 50m guaranteed.

Look at the first half against Buffalo on Thanksgiving. I think Zeke was 6 for 60 in the first quarter and ended up 12 for 71 for the game. Last night? 13 for 71 in the first half. Ended with 19 for 81. That's Garrett's fault. Not Jerry's.
You cant keep running the ball when the other team scores 24 unanswered points. If not for the fumble by the bears that lead to a Dallas TD it could've gotten really ugly. im a Bears fan and our qb has been awful this season and last night he looked like a pro bowler. The Dallas tackling effort was awful. Garrett needed to go 7 years ago.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

This is not the same line and running back from 2016. They're not all that great at running the ball. I wouldn't say they're bad at it, but it's not like a few years ago when they would just line up and knock the other team on their ass every down.

Reaction Score
This is not the same line and running back from 2016. They're not all that great at running the ball. I wouldn't say they're bad at it, but it's not like a few years ago when they would just line up and knock the other team on their ass every down.

Well, they did exactly what I said they needed to do against the Rams and dominated them. Zeke and Pollard absolutely destroyed them. Prescott was 15 for 23 and in check.

Reaction Score
Well, they did exactly what I said they needed to do against the Rams and dominated them. Zeke and Pollard absolutely destroyed them. Prescott was 15 for 23 and in check.

One of the most interesting 7-7 games in NFL history because of this. Hope they go into a million OTs hate them both but still a good watch next week.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
One of the most interesting 7-7 games in NFL history because of this. Hope they go into a million OTs hate them both but still a good watch next week.
And next Sunday's Giants-Redskins matchup will also be one of the most interesting 3-11 games, as it will essentially decide where Chase Young goes.

Of course I expect the Giants to screw up everything by winning their last two games. Couldn't believe one the of announcers yesterday was advocating for starting Eli next week to give him a shot to go out with a winning record. Enough already. Let's get back to losing.

Reaction Score
And next Sunday's Giants-Redskins matchup will also be one of the most interesting 3-11 games, as it will essentially decide where Chase Young goes.

Of course I expect the Giants to screw up everything by winning their last two games. Couldn't believe one the of announcers yesterday was advocating for starting Eli next week to give him a shot to go out with a winning record. Enough already. Let's get back to losing.

LOL perfect and in agreement! haha

Reaction Score
LOL perfect and in agreement! haha

I was in Stamford CT visiting a rescue dog and then stopped at Frank Pepe's with my wife for pizza having a wonderful day until I looked up the score. My wife said "they're getting beat again huh?" and I sad hell no the bastards are winning LOL :D

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Chase Young says he's going back to Ohio State. I think the Redskins get an OT. Giants need D. Cincinnati will want to lose out for Burrow. Miami may go QB. Lions are interesting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom