Corey Floyd visiting Providence | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Corey Floyd visiting Providence

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
FWIW my PC friend thinks Breed is gonna portal since he removed mention of PC from his social accounts. someone who cares more would have to confirm @FriarJ

if PC plays a 3 G lineup w/ Bynum, Carter, and Locke then floyd could get a lot of PT as the first G off the bench. that would make more sense.
Impossible the culture won’t allow it.

Reaction Score
FWIW my PC friend just told me he thinks Breed is gonna portal since he removed mention of PC from his social accounts. someone who cares more would have to confirm @FriarJ

if PC plays a 3 G lineup w/ Bynum, Carter, and Locke then floyd could get a lot of PT as the first G off the bench. that would make more sense.
But I thought guys from PC don’t transfer because other guys come in?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Just my 2 cents. If he was clamoring to be activated, as reported, staff should have just activated him. We needed the guard depth and very few kids stay in one place 5 years.

Reaction Score
Just my 2 cents. If he was clamoring to be activated, as reported, staff should have just activated him. We needed the guard depth and very few kids stay in one place 5 years.

Unless he wasn’t ready to play

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So a poster with one message bring a tweet from an account @noliarsgofriars with no following and this forum is going berserk. I'll wait until there is confirmation from a reliable source about CFJ going to PC before weighing in. Seems like a great troll job is made at the expense of The Boneyard!!
Lol how everyone just ignored the good observation that you made.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
If you read the providence board they really want no part of Floyd. They don’t seem to think they are actually pursuing him but also think that MAL is proof that Floyd would also suck there. Pretty rock solid logic if you ask me.

Also seem to think Breed playing big minutes on your team is a good thing lol.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If you read the providence board they really want no part of Floyd. They don’t seem to think they are actually pursuing him but also think that MAL is proof that Floyd would also suck there. Pretty rock solid logic if you ask me.

Also seem to think Breed playing big minutes on your team is a good thing lol.
Would you consider the perceived tenor of this board as an accurate gauge of anything to do with our program or its plans?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Would you consider the perceived tenor of this board as an accurate gauge of anything to do with our program and its plans?
Yeah I should’ve been clearer that I solely meant their board is a bunch of idiots in a way that is refreshing after a week of sifting through that castle thread.

And also that there’s no one on there that can confirm he’s on campus (referred to as a boneyard rumor that someone implied was started intentionally to cause harm to their program).

Reaction Score
Just my 2 cents. If thats why he left, let him go.

Reaction Score
TBH I hope he does land at PC. Will be a fun storyline over the next few years.

Reaction Score
Only in the Boneyard.
The incident almost single handedly resulted in a grudge match game being scheduled a few years back.

Reaction Score
The staff should let a 17 year old kid force their hand into playing them after they went out of their way to accommodate him a year early at his wishes? You think if he could have actually contributed DH and the entire staff wouldn’t have given him some time?

Floyd got a lot of hype on here because he’s a bigger guard with a cool headband who played on a good AAU team. I wish him health and happiness and all that but I think the loss is perplexing because of the circumstances but not a huge deal in the long run because he’s not that great.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
So a poster with one message bring a tweet from an account @noliarsgofriars with no following and this forum is going berserk. I'll wait until there is confirmation from a reliable source about CFJ going to PC before weighing in. Seems like a great troll job is made at the expense of The Boneyard!!
Well yeah, and there was a first post ever about Clingan also. This board tends to jump at the first pitch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom