2025 Recruiting: - Cooper Flagg | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Cooper Flagg

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I believe that time is our best ally here.

The more time passes, the more Scheyer demonstrates that he isn't K,.

The more Scheyer demonstrates that he isn't K, the better our chances.
We need to make sure there are no ties to conference affiliation dissension if we truly want to land him,

Reaction Score
Getting Flagg is critical for attracting future New England talent to UConn.
I don't understand that. UConn has had lots of New England players, including 2 high profile players on the current roster, and is the only high major elite team in New England. BC doesn't count. I don't think getting or not getting Flagg is going to change anything on the New England recruiting scene.

Reaction Score
And both Donovan's Mom and Cooper's Mom were coached by Joann P. McCauley, who went on to coach at Duke.

However the Clingans and Flaggs attended each other's weddings.

Whether that, together or separately with geography makes a difference, who knows?

I would imagine Bill Clingan has had a Convo or two with the Flaggs. Couldn't hurt I imagine???
Maybe DC will wait another year for him. Three in a row sounds good to me

Reaction Score
I don't understand that. UConn has had lots of New England players, including 2 high profile players on the current roster, and is the only high major elite team in New England. BC doesn't count. I don't think getting or not getting Flagg is going to change anything on the New England recruiting scene.
Guessing he was joking, but no winking emoji so who knows.

Reaction Score
When you storm a Castle, you plant a Flagg.
These takes are starting to sound like a cleaner version of all the ones about Akok and Cockburn...............

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We need to make sure there are no ties to conference affiliation dissension if we truly want to land him,
096.png

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Now that you mention it, you're probably right. So many bad takes on here these days though that it's tough to tell sometimes. :)

I thought you have been bringing the freshest "scoops" since 2003? Bring it my friend!

Reaction Score
Don't forget PC. They're on every recruit's secret wish list.

Reaction Score
The cool thing about Cooper Flagg is it seems we are at the very least, making Duke very nervous. He’s a luxury after all we aren’t very used to one-and-dones so if we get him wow very cool. If we don’t there will be a kid in his place who will want to be here 2-4 years to get better and potentially win another NC. All good no matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom