Congrats UConn...good game. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Congrats UConn...good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
If a majority of the conference games had this much juice it would be helpful. Still, nice to beat a quality opponent on the road in front of a big crowd.

Reaction Score
WTF are you talking about? Time for bed junior.
You're right. Memphis is full of class acts. They also have a great home record as a result of playing great teams at home

Reaction Score
good game, the key for us was our front line holding Shaq Goodwin to 10 points and 1 rebound. nice collective effort

Reaction Score
I think Memphis's kids were alright, didn't see a lack of class at all, Pellom was acting punky--but to his friend. Pellom was Kromah's teammate last year, and he was laughing at him. Or maybe they didn't like each other, in which case Pellom is an arse. But the rest of the team is just fine.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
WTF are you talking about? Time for bed junior.

Probably that their guard Geron Johnson is defined well by the term "punk." You could also use "thief" from when he stole an X-box and was arrested in highschool.

Reaction Score
Dixon was kinda of a too... but overall scrappy good game.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I liked this game and not just because we won, but I thought it was a good matchup. I thought we ended up being a little more polished down the stretch but a shot or a bounce either way could have swung the mo very easily.
Agreed. Very good match-up. My brother texted me with 14 seconds left, already celebrating the win. I still wasn't comfortable. Those two back-to-back turnovers spooked me.

Reaction Score
AAC needs a strong performance from Memphis, so this was ! Great game on many levels.

The only annoying thing was there always seemed to be a bump by a UM player on the shooter after every made shot. That is not the kind of physical play we had in the old BE.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think we're going to have a great series...we still have big wins over #5 Oklahoma State, @#12 Louisville, LSU...and I think we can take Gonzaga at home later this season, so our NCAA spot is secure...UConn, Louisville, Cincy, Memphis, and even SMU look like NCAA teams to me.

Great game UConn!

thank you, game was fun

think the AAC is going to be just fine, even after the Cards leave

may be down your way come March

Reaction Score
I thought it was one of the better games of the year to watch, not just UConn games, but of any game across the country. A lot of big time plays were made, by Bazz, Kromah and DD especially, but Memphis hung in there and I didn't think it was over until we went up 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom