Congrats UConn...good game. | The Boneyard

Congrats UConn...good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
I think we're going to have a great series...we still have big wins over #5 Oklahoma State, @#12 Louisville, LSU...and I think we can take Gonzaga at home later this season, so our NCAA spot is secure...UConn, Louisville, Cincy, Memphis, and even SMU look like NCAA teams to me.

Great game UConn!

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I am still trying to figure out Memphis beat Louisville. Memphis really isn't that good. If they didn't shoot out of their minds from three in the first half, this game wouldn't be close. Two home losses including our 16 point beat down and now another dominant late effort from UConn. This isn't C-USA anymore boys!

Reaction Score
I am still trying to figure out Memphis beat Louisville. Memphis really isn't that good. If they didn't shoot out of their minds from three in the first half, this game wouldn't be close. Two home losses including our 16 point beat down and now another dominant late effort from UConn. This isn't C-USA anymore boys!

so if we win, they aren't that good, but if we loose, they are. I see your logic

Reaction Score
OK. So maybe they're ready for prime time. Gutsy game. They withstood the Memphis runs and played tough. And, they hit FTs.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
so if we win, they aren't that good, but if we loose, they are. I see your logic
UConn is a pretty good team. Memphis isn't very good in key moments, they always seem to turn it over when it really matters. All the talent in the world though. Probably because their coach isn't any good.

Reaction Score
My best advice to you. SHUT UP

Reaction Score
Can you say.......Stay classy...maybe UConn/Cincy just played better.

Get your dumb ass out!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn is a pretty good team. Memphis isn't very good in key moments, they always seem to turn it over when it really matters. All the talent in the world though. Probably because their coach isn't any good.
stop.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think we're going to have a great series...we still have big wins over #5 Oklahoma State, @#12 Louisville, LSU...and I think we can take Gonzaga at home later this season, so our NCAA spot is secure...UConn, Louisville, Cincy, Memphis, and even SMU look like NCAA teams to me.

Great game UConn!
Just keep winning until we play you again! I want Buzz for the AAC come tournament time.

Reaction Score
I liked this game and not just because we won, but I thought it was a good matchup. I thought we ended up being a little more polished down the stretch but a shot or a bounce either way could have swung the mo very easily.

Of course, I also remember the Keith Lee days at Memphis so maybe I just like them from a nostalgia perspective too.

Reaction Score

How did UConn look against Houston?

Could it be that sometimes you're just not at your best? Memphis played very well against Okie St. the sequel and Louisville. They played pretty well tonight, but Goodwin was not nearly as lethal as he usually is. He committed a couple bad fouls.

Reaction Score
You mean like when one team had a lead, and in the final 70 seconds had a 10 second violation, fouled the team trailing about 7 seconds into the shot clock, and then turned the ball over again on the ensuing inbounds?

Because that was us...not them...

Reaction Score

Congratulations, Mr. First-ever "fan of one team visits a board of a second team to talk smack about a third team" Poster.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
How did UConn look against Houston?

Could it be that sometimes you're just not at your best? Memphis played very well against Okie St. the sequel and Louisville. They played pretty well tonight, but Goodwin was not nearly as lethal as he usually is. He committed a couple bad fouls.

I had a funny feeling that after beating Louisville and Temple on the road we might be in for a let down.

Gonzaga and Louisville will be big home games for us.

Reaction Score

Great game UConn!
You guys sure have a lot of punks on your team, and no that's not a compliment. See what happens when a real team comes to your building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom