Come Clean Time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Come Clean Time

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I simply leaned over to my buddy and said "welp should we leave at the under 4 time out?"..next thing you know.. magic.

I guess it's odd when you actually go to the game and just stay and watch it?

Is there traffic somewhere?

I dropped some people off on the way home and was still home at 11:50.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Other than the fact that I'll need extra coffee at work tomorrow.. staying definitely was the right call. :)

Understood. I just don't see how leaving at the under 4 would change that.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Three of my cats were on my lap when the final run started and I tried like hell to keep them there as it continued.

My cat never gets off. I also did something totally radical for me. I drank vodka martinis throughout the game. Normally I drink bourbon with Diet Dr. Pepper. Looks like vodka martinis until we lose a game.

Reaction Score
Talked to my brother at half time, said they were basically all playing brain dead so I would allow my self to sleep, big meeting this morning and this game won't be worth losing sleep.

Woke up in recliner at 50-42 Memphis - the rest is history as you can imagine they keep me awake until I went to bed. Great win, tough minded kids fun finish. Also never thought they'd see .500 give the kids and KO and his staff a ton of credit, tough year but tougher team.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Had to attend a work, social function, so missed the second half...cheers!

Reaction Score
We know what Rex33 did for Mojo.

What did you do for the second half?

I'm out in California for work. I watched the first few hoops, was happy and spent the rest of first half enjoying cold ones watching the game while catching up on emails. No bueno.

Second half was spent on the foot rest glued to TV. Much better.
Did the nasty for the first part of the second half, watched the last 10 mins of the second half on my phone in bed.

Great win!!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Oh little rabbit.

You perform Mojo, but you don't acknowledge Mojo. A nod and a wink? Sure. Public declaration of your Mojo? No no.

What's Rolling rock? Wings?

Reaction Score
Other than the fact that I'll need extra coffee at work tomorrow... staying definitely was the right call. :)

Totally agree. Already here at work with my coffee and VERY please with the game last night......Big Red got a workout with many U-C-O-N-N chants down the stretch (saw Big Red at the pre game for some brews as well so he was primed) Caught some swag thrown into the crowd as well - let's win the next one now too!!!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Totally agree. Already here at work with my coffee and VERY please with the game last night.Big Red got a workout with many U-C-O-N-N chants down the stretch (saw Big Red at the pre game for some brews as well so he was primed) Caught some swag thrown into the crowd as well - let's win the next one now too!!!
When we just couldn't close the gap in the 2nd half I said something along the lines of "have we really not had a single Big Red moment yet?"... set of a string of Big Red chants through the end of the game!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We know what Rex33 did for Mojo.

What did you do for the second half?

I'm out in California for work. I watched the first few hoops, was happy and spent the rest of first half enjoying cold ones watching the game while catching up on emails. No bueno.

Second half was spent on the foot rest glued to TV. Much better.

I removed my cursed Block C sweatshirt and poured myself some bourbon.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Fell asleep in the recliner at half time. Woke up at the buzzer.
Dude, the pressure is now on you to keep this up. Can we give your wife some tranq darts and a blow gun?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Decided to go beerless at the game due to the extended pre-game. I had more beer vendors go by my seat last night than I have had the rest of the season put together. That's mojo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom