Come Clean Time | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Come Clean Time

Reaction Score
Decided to have one more glass of Gentlemen Jack right at the start.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Nothing.

I watched like a normal human being.

I did a lot of swearing. I questioned salaries, coaching philosophies, recruiting priorities, AAC scheduling, the existence of God, the officiating and even whether I cared enough about basketball to bother ever watching it again.

That's the norm. I'll get mad about this game all over again if they lose to Temple.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Did the nasty for the first part of the second half, watched the last 10 mins of the second half on my phone in bed.

Great win!!

At least you're not being accused of either bestiality, or having a sexually frustrated cat, not sure which, or maybe both, like I am. And all due to taking my post totally out of context by snipping it and only displaying certain words! LOL

For the record, my cat no longer has the proper working equipment, and he's a male. I'm not into that sort of thing. If I had a female cat, then maybe. Any sacrifice to the mojo gods needs to be made! ;)

I'm patiently awaiting a knock on my door from any number of organizations...PETA, The Humane Society, ASPCA, Anti-Vivisectionists, whichever, or perhaps all of them at once. Stay tuned for the next episode of Animal Rescue.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I checked the chat room in the first half, decided not indulge this game, stayed off the Yard for the most part. The less I am on here the better we have been doing lately.

I also agreed with my son that we get it within about 6 in the second half, then watch the lead go back up. At which point Rodney would come alive to make it a close loss. Happy to be wrong.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
For the record, my cat no longer has the proper working equipment, and he's a male. I'm not into that sort of thing. If I had a female cat, then maybe. Any sacrifice to the mojo gods needs to be made! ;)

Homophobe.

Reaction Score
I was in the chat room but couldn't really post toward the end because I do what I always do during the end of close games.....paced back and forth and yelled at the TV. Historically this strategy is way above .500

Reaction Score
I decided to unstring, clean and polish and restring one of my guitars before 2nd half started so I could be half preoccupied for 2nd half. Posted a picture of it in the cesspool and said " mojo" on the post.

Well you knew what happened.

So while I expect some nice anecdotes in this thread I doubt you will find anyone ( but temery, he called one) calling the actual mojo win with documented proof. :)
My guitars are filthy. Now I have a good reason to clean them. Practical and Mojo effective.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
My guitars are filthy. Now I have a good reason to clean them. Practical and Mojo effective.

Only start at the end of halftime if we are down.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Only start at the end of halftime if we are down.

Hmm...I wonder if I could clean my acoustic that has been in the case for five years after I gave up learning to play it? Might even encourage me to sell it.

Reaction Score
What did your right hand do for the rest of the game?
Just being honest, don't know what else to tell you, that's what I did in the second half.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I didn't watch the first half. But I did something in the second half I haven't done in quite some time - I did not enter the chatroom.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Presently there are seven: Morris, Joyce, Colonel, Trent, Tillie, Flavorbill, and Paws.

It's reasons like yours above that people make fun of cat people.

Seven cats and none are named Rip, Gordon, Emeka, Ray, Cliffy, Kemba, Bazz, Boat, Caronimo, etc.

It's like you don't even try.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Do you rescue?

Five of them are shelter rescues. Flavorbill we got as a kitten and Trent just kind of showed up and wouldn't leave so he eventually became a member of the family.

It's reasons like yours above that people make fun of cat people.

Seven cats and none are named Rip, Gordon, Emeka, Ray, Cliffy, Kemba, Bazz, Boat, Caronimo, etc.

It's like you don't even try.

I do have Jonathan Mandeldog if that helps. One of my brothers has dogs by the names of Hilton, Sheffer, and Bazz.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Five of them are shelter rescues. Flavorbill we got as a kitten and Trent just kind of showed up and wouldn't leave so he eventually became a member of the family.

I do have Jonathan Mandeldog if that helps. One of my brothers has dogs by the names of Hilton, Sheffer, and Bazz.

Shelter rescues? Hmmmm. That almost sounds like they "transferred" to your home. What connection could possibly come from that? Nelson? Johnnie? Kromah? Q?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom